Explanation 2

Katsuki took Izura out of her cot and started walking around.

"Oh no sh, don't cry love, shh~, mommy's here~." Katsuki cooed as he bounced his daughter in his arms. Izura's cries were loud but not loud enough for Asami to hear. "There, there, it's alright. Hush my angel don't cry." Katsuki said as he gently laid his pup's head on his shoulder, close to his scent glands, he patted her back softly as she stopped crying and started drifting off to sleep.

Izuku walked in the nursery to see his love lulling their pup to sleep. Izuku leaned on the door frame as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned his head on the door frame. "Izura, daddy did not mean to wake you up. He loves you, and I love him. My angel have a good rest." Katsuki whispered lovingly, unbeknown to him, Izuku was there.

Once Izura closed her eyes and those red and green heterochromic eyes were not in sight, he knew she was sleeping. Katsuki placed her gently back on the her cot, and placed her dark bottle green binky in her mouth which she immediately latched onto as she was laid on her stomach with a blanket over her tiny body.

"You have no idea how daddy and I love you, Izura, I want to believe your father but I don't know what to believe. I hope everything goes back to the way it was. Sleep now, mommy has to prepare some things. Love you." Katsuki said as he caressed Izura's cheek and kissed the sleeping pup's head.

As he got up and walked towards the door, he bumped into Izuku. "We are not done talking love." Izuku stated as he dragged Katsuki out of the room. "Remember when we went to the mall for some more baby items?" Izuku said as Katsuki recalled that day, he slowly nodded. "That woman who came to us was an assassin from my rival gang. If you had told her you were my boyfriend, she would have taken that information to her boss and they would try to harm you and the pup. I knew if I said friend she would back down. So I never stopped loving you. I just needed you to distance yourself till everything was under control. Please forgive me." Izuku explained as Katsuki kissed once he asked for forgiveness.

"I understand don't worry, i forgive you." Katsuki stated as he kissed Izuku again who happily kissed back.

✴✴✴ 

With Eijirou and Shoto.

"I never meant to hurt you love. I just knew something bad would happen if they knew we were together. I swear, nothing is more important that you and our love and right now nothing is more important to me than you and our pup. I love you guys so much!" Eijirou exclaimed as Shoto wrapped his arms around Eijirou's neck and giggled whilst they kissed.

" I know, I love you guys too." Shoto stated as he placed his forehead against his alpha's.