Bringing you back home

A month has passed and neither Izuku and Eijirou gave up on trying to get their omegas back.

Right now Katsuki and Shoto were watching a movie, Finding Dory, in the theater room of the Todoroki Mansion. Since it has been a month it means Shoto and Katsuki are currently seven months pregnant.

Izuku and Eijirou managed to sneaksneak past the high advanced security and sneak into Katsuki and Shoto's huge room. They were wandering through the halls and opening doors to different rooms. As they were just about to walk past the theatre room, they heard laughing and giggling. 

Shoto and Katsuki were the ones awake so it couldn't have been anyone else. Izuku quietly opened the doors and he and Eijirou crept inside to see their omegas with blankets wrapped around them, a big bowl of popcorn in between them, two tubs of ice-cream for both of them, gummies, some chopped fruits, two packets of oreos, cheetos, lays and Simba chips, chocolate and drinks.

As the two alphas crept closer they heard their omegas talking about them. "I kinda miss Izu." Katsuki said as he rubbed his belly feeling his baby move and kick slightly. "I know how you feel, this pup won't stop kicking me whenever Natsuo or Fuyumi bring up Eijirou's name." Shoto sighed, rubbing his belly as he felt a soft kick, like the pup was apologising.

"If they hadn't started going out, then none of this would've happened!" Shoto yelled slightly as he startled Katsuki that he jumped slightly. "Sho, relax, you now stressing and negative emotions is bad for the pup." Katsuki said calming Shoto down as best as he could.

"I know you are mad, hell I am too, but even after everything that has happened, even if we manage to keep the pups away from them, even if they were cheating, we cannot change the fact that Izuku and Eijirou are these pups biological fathers." Katsuki said as he his eyes slowly and rubbed his belly soothingly and slowly.

"We never cheated." Izuku said startling the two omegas who turned to them. "What are you two doing here?" Katsuki questioned as he slowly stood, a hand under his belly to help him with his unborn pup's weight. Silence crept onto the four, except the huge flat screen TV that was not paused. "We are here to bring you back home." Both Eijirou and Izuku said as they broke the silence.