Unexpected college visit 2

Katsuki and his friends made it to college, after getting starbucks and McDonalds of course. As soon as they entered all eyes on them. Katsuki's group were always popular because they were all rich, smart, attractive, have good sense of fashion and responsible as well as loyal.

Many guys gawk and stare and swoon over them even some girls. Unfortunately every good thing has a bad side, which in their case was Camie and her friends. Camie had never like Katsuki since the day he joined the college.

Mina, Denki, Jirou and Shoto already had most of the attention from the guys and girls, but ever since Katsuki joined their popularity grew. The group have never paid attention to the guys and girls swooning over them. Most of them would kiss the ground they walk on just to prove how much of a simp they are for the group.

Katsuki's father, Hizashi Yamada, now bought the school so Katsuki practically owns the whole school, nezu just takes care of it. "When are you going to tell him?" Mina whined, throwimg a tantrum like a child.

Katsuki simply rolled his eyes at his pink haired friend. "You know how nervous i am, imagine keeping such a big secret from your significant other." Katauki said, he really was scared of telling Izuku.

Shoto shut his locker, and turned to look at Katsuki. "Kat, Izuku is not going to hate you, just tell him and if he does not accept then leave him." Shoto said, pulling out his airpods and slipping them on. "It's not as easy as it may seem, i would like to see you tell Eijiro-san." Katsuki said he was very nervous.

Shoto glanced at him. "First, stop doubting yourself and you will see how easy it is and Second, i did tell him, he was really excited." Shoto assured him. "I don't know guys, i am just anxious on what his reaction will be, what is he does not want to be a dad!" Katsuki exclaimed.

Yep, you guessed it, Katsuki is pregnant, for about two weeks he did not tell Izuku. "Kat, no, trust us, he loves you and he will the baby even more." Denki said, he really did not want to see his soon-be-brother-in-law ball his eyes out, plus the stress and overwhelming emotions won't be good for the baby.

The group had over to their first class, Math, Mr. Xavier, was one of the many teachers who simped and drooled over Katsuki and his friends. 30 minutes into the leeson the door flew open, revealing a super hot and sexy Izuku and his friends.

Izuku and his gang were wearing masks and caps to cover their faces. Katsuki stood up, as class rep and part of the student body Katsuki had to attend to them. "Sir! You are disrupting my class!" Mr. Xavier exclaimed, completely getting ignored in the process.

"Sir, i can handle this." Katsuki stated. "What are you doing here?" Katsuki questioned raising an eyebrow in a very attractive way. "Why? Can't i just visit my boyfriend?" Izuku questioned, removing the cap and mask, instantly making most of the gay bottoms and girls gawk over him.