Shinso's brother

After that day Izuku wanted to see Katsuki. Since Shinso is in his gang and is his friend, he can try and get information about that blond. 'Katsuki, huh.' He thought whilst leaning more into his black leathered arm chair in his office. 'Such a beautiful name for gorgeus flower.' His thought were only about Katsuki now. "Sir you wish to see me." Shinso questioned whilst entering his boss's office.

"Shinso what did I say about calling sir when we're alone?" Izuku asked sternly. Shinso chuckled. "Sorry, so Izuku what did you call me hear for." Shinso questioned, leaning against the white door. "Do you know any one named Katsuki?" Izuku asked staring at his friend's thinking face. "Yes, actually that's my little brother's name, why?" Shinso questioned with curiosity as to why his boss and friend wants to know about his brother.

"Does he have, blond hair and red eyes?" Izuku questioned completely ignoring Shinso's question. "Yes." Shinso stated. "I saw him today with his friends and your fiancé at Starbucks today." Izuku replied. "Is he single?" Izuku questioned with faint blush spread across his cheeks. Shinso noticed the blush and smirked. "Yes he is." "Is he interested in dating?"Izuku questioned, his blush becoming more and more noticable. "Yes and no." Shinso stated plainly making Izuku confused. "You see, Izuku he is interested in dating, but he believes that he'll just be used for sex and shit like that." Shinso explained.

"And if you were to make a move on him now, he will just think you are like the others, just using him for their own personal desires." Shinso continued. "So what do I have to do to get him to notice me." Izuku asked after understanding the explanation. "Become the founder of the college, make sure his teacher introduces you to his class and wear that cold expression you always wear and don't flirt with other guys and girls."

In two weeks Izuku would have to go ahead with shin's and his plan.