Drifting

Merry Christmas! Sorry I am posting this late, just...uh..busy, anywho. Merry Christmas or happy holiday everyone, and thank you for all your support and love and my followers and others reading my books. Now without any more delay enjoy.        

The next morning Izuku work up way earlier than Katsuki. Katsuki, no longer feeling the warmth he felt before enveloping him, stirred in his sleep before open his eyes - blinking the tiredness and sleep away from them before looking around. 'What time is it? Where is Izu?' He then heard soft padding against the tile floors after a knock at his and Izuku's shared bedroom door followed.

"Katsu, are you awake?" No response. Yet Katsuki knew that was Shoto calling out to him. "Katsuki get your lazy ass up!" "Katsu?" No response. "Katsuki? Are you there." Still no response. Shoto opened the bedroom door enough only for him to poke his head in.

When he saw his cousin still laying in  the bed, but awake, he rolled his eyes. "I have been wasting my precious breath on calling out to you, only to find you still laying in bed, still in your pj's." He said, allowing himself in the room and standing by said cousin's bed with arms folded. "Mm, can we not do this now? It's *yawn* really too early to deal with your sarcastic self." Katsuki whined. Stretching his arms above his head until he felt a pop on his back.

Shoto rolled his eyes again. "It's 9:30am, Izura has been whimpering in the maids arms since 8:45am! She coming down with a fever and she needs her mother." That seemed to jolt something in Katsuki as he scrambled to get out of bed, clumsily putting on his slippers then bolting out of the room, leaving an irritated Shoto in the room.

Katsuki's heart harshly thrummed against his ribcage at the thought of something bad happening to his daughter. Running through series of halls and opening the wrong doors leading to the wrong rooms had his anxiety skyrocketing. As soon as the babies' bedroom door came into view he harshly pushed the door open then and saw one of the maids trying to calm the whimpering pup down as she was sweat profusely.

"I-i.... I'm sorry young master Katsuki, the little one has been whining and whimpering and I had no clue of what to do." Ruoye the maid stuttered out. She shook at the thought the owner of the mansion's lover would get angry at her for not doing her job properly and sacking her terrified her. "Give the pup to me and go handle other other tasks." She shook her head, cautiously handing the sick pup to her mother then bowing and leaving.

Izura instantly recognized her mother's touch and immediately clung to him. "Oh no, my baby." Katsuki cooed. Katsuki walked in the direction of the couch, that had been bought and placed there in case one of the new mothers came in and fell asleep while looking after the pups, and sat on it. He rocked and swayed the pup while shushing her in a way to get her to sleep again.

Izura just began crying and she was not afraid of screaming through lungs. Seeing as she wouldn't stop, Katsuki slightly tilted his body in a way that he could face the little panda covered camera and a  microphone built into it so he could talk to the maids and see them without having to go downstairs.

"Marie, please prepare a cold damp cloth with a bowl of cold water, though it must not be too cold upstairs to the pups' room, please." The said maid named Marie was a little startled but obliged. "Yes ma'am, right away." "Thank you." Marie had a habit of addressing Katsuki as ma'am as to her he was more feminine than masculine, yet Katsuki did not seem to mind.

Katsuki realized that he had not seen Izuku the whole morning which was weird because he always left a note and a rose of his nightstand wishing him good morning and informing him of where his was going so Katsuki wouldn't have to worry, yet there was none of either.

Shoto came in the room, Asami in his arms occasionally sucking on her blue-panda themed pacifier as she slept. "Where is Izuku?" Shoto rolled his eyes. "Well good morning to you too." He stated dryly, walking over to Asami's cot and laying her in it and covering her with her blue-panda themed blanket and kissing her on her head and cheeks. She did struggle and whine a bit but stopped as soon as her head hit the pillow.

"Sorry, Sho, but I haven't seen him and I was wondering..." Katsuki trailed off. Shoto rolled his eyes. "Wondering if he said anything before he left?" Katsuki nodded. "Yea,   don't wait up on him. He left with Eiji too, so they are going to be home around 23:45pm." Katsuki 'oh-d' then slowly nodding again.

Marie came in and bowed after placing the tray holding a large glass bowl of cold water and a neatly folded towel by its side on the table. "Here ma'am,  the things you asked for." She said dipping the towel in the water and handing it to him. Katsuki adjusted the way Izura laid in his arms and placed the dampened towel on her forehead, erupting a whine from her.

"Oh my baby, it's ok, mama's here. He is right here." He cooed softly, rocking her a little and gently patting her bum. The whines soon reduced to whimpers. Katsuki lifted the pajama top only for his entire left breast to come into view. He then lifted his baby towards his left breast and nudged his nipple closer to her mouth with his right hand. She immediately latched onto the nipple and attacked the bud with aggressive sucking. He winced a bit but relaxed when he heard her gulping down large quantities of milk, placing her small, chubby hand on his breast - seemingly trying to get more milk and then slowly closing her eyes and enjoying her food.

Katsuki then took the towel from her forehead, handed it to Marie as she dipped it into the water and squeezed out the excess water before handing it back to him, as he placed on Izura's forehead once more. He smiled down at her, softly caressing her chubby cheeks with the index finger of his right hand. "Oh my precious baby."

Yet at the back of katsuki's brain were thoughts of what Izuku was doing. How is he feeling? Is he still mad at me? Did he eat? Katsuki did not know. Those thoughts racked katsuki's brain to the point that it started giving him a headache.

What do you think will happen next? Will Izuku;

Kick Katsuki out?

Cheat on him?

Give Katsuki the cold should?

Talk to him?

Run away leaving Katsuki and his pup?