Craving and throwing up 2

After the two couples chatted for a few minutes, they said their good nights and went to bed.

Izuku woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he slowly got up, being careful not to wake up his pregnant boyfriend. He gazed over to his digital clock. 09:45am was what was read on it.

He went to his bathroom and did his usual morning routine. He hopped into the shower. Katsuki woke up as soon as he heard the shower turn on. 

Katsuki ran into the bathroom, lifted the toilet seat and let everything out. Izuku heard him and turned off the shower. "Babe?" Izuku called out as he wrapped the towel over his waist. No response.

"Baby?" Izuku called out once more, still no response. Izuku then heard the toilet being flushed. "Kat?" Izuku called out, hoping he would get a response this time.

"Yea.." Katsuki said, as he looked at his thighs. "You Ok?" Izuku inquired, as he went over to his boyfriend.

Katsuki nodded his head slightly. "Izu?" Katsuki called out, earning a him from his alpha. "Do you..think I am ugly?" Katsuki questioned as gazed up at his alpha, tears were brimming in his eyes.

"No! Kat I think you are the most gorgeous omega, I have ever laid my eyes upon." Izuku stated, he gently kissed the top of Katsuki's head. "Would you break..up with me, for another omega that has a better body then i do?" Katsuki questioned as he trailed off a bit.

Izuku's eyes widened at the questioned, he gently lifted Katsuki and walked into  bedroom, placing Katsuki  the bed as he kneeled down. "Don't ever ask that question again." Izuku said, his voice laced with a bit of anger.

"It's fine Izu, I don't mind if you would leave me for another omega. I mean look at me! I am ugly and fat." Katsuki said. Izuku was really upset at this point. He grabbed Katsuki's wrist and guided his to the mirror in his walk in closet.

He made Katsuki face. "Look there. Tell me what do you see." Izuku said. "A ugly and fat omega!" Katsuki exclaimed. Izuku hugged him from behind, placing his face close to Katsuki's scent glands.

"Well, do you know what I see?" Izuku asked as Katsuki shook his head. "I see a beautiful, strong omega, who went ahead and decided to carry my pup. Despite knowing that you are young, you still did it. Why?" Izuku questioned at the end.

"Because this unborn pup, is the proof of our love for each other, he/she are made from our flesh and blood, so I would never get rid of something that is a blessing for me." Katsuki said, facing Izuku.

Izuku smiled then planted a kiss on Katsuki's forehead. "I know you wouldn't love." Izuku stated.