Confrontation

Three weeks after that night, Mei always tried a her best to talk to Izuku, their break up had already circled the entire campus, people started giving Mei the cold shoulder, ignoring her, glaring at her some people even started calling her names and degrading her. 'Cheater, slut and whore', were the words they used to describe her. Finally after three whole weeks of begging, Izuku finally agreed to hear her out.

Izuku went to cherry tree, the exact place he once confessed his love for her. There he found her laying down whilst looking at the orange, red and yellow colours that danced on the sky. "What exactly did you call me here for Mei?" Izuku asked, breaking whatever thoughts she was in. "Izuk-." She tried using his first name but was stopped. "Midoriya-Yagi." He stated plainly. "Right. Anyway I called you here to tell you that, I am sorry, i should never have cheated on you, please forgive me." She said looking a the grass. "I have already let go of the past Mei." He said with his back turned to her. "Does that mean you forgive me?" She asked with happiness in her voice. " i said i let go of the past, I do not recall saying I forgave you, I will never forgive you, and you cheating just proves that you are nothing but pathetic, and dependent on people." He stated. She remained quiet. "So if we are done here I will be leaving, have a good day." With that being said he left.

After that incident he too started ignoring her. He let all his anger on fighting and on the punching bag. A year later he was really built, really cold, really dangerous, and really attractive. He also started getting tattoos and piercings, and rings on his fingers. He was already not a virgin so topics like sex, protection and pregnancy never really surprised him.

Two years later everone graduated and led their on lives.

End of flash back

Katsuki sat on his seat, reading a letter that was thrown on his desk. His teacher, Aizawa was 'late' so that meant 3 free periods. Aizawa being, Katsuki's father told him the reason why he was going to be late, so he never really cared, as long as he got rest. Now don't get him wrong, Katsuki is really smart, in fact his is the top student of the entire college, but sometimes even Einstein needs rest.

On the letter it just complimented his beauty. 'Your gorgeus' or 'You look so fuckable' were always on the letter. So Katsuki just went to the lockers along side Mina, Denki, Jirou and Todoroki. He placed the letter gently in his locker, with the other 20 letters he received. They all decided to head to StarBucks and get an Iced latte. As soon as they entered laughing and making jokes, all eyes on them, most on Katsuki but also them.

Making their way in the line waiting to order, they did not notice the tall, dark well built man, with forest green curly hair with black highlights, dark piercing emerald eyes and a mask to cover his face, staring at the gorgeus blond. "Kat, did you really have to thank and smile sweetly at the cashier?" Denki questioned and gazed over his best friend, after getting their orders, they sat down at the back.

Izuku sat with his guys at a table opposite Katsuki's table so he could have a good view of the blond as well as hear the conversation. "Yes, you idiot." Katsuki replied before bonking Denki on the head. "Ow!" Denki exclaimed whilst rubbing his head, Mina, Jirou and Todoroki laughed at the two. "Kat?" Todoroki called out after the laughing died, getting his friends attention. "Yea?" Katsuki responded, unsure why his freind called him.

"When are you going to get a damn boyfriend!" Todoroki whisper yelled loud enough for Izuku and his men to hear. Izuku clenched his fist and jaw with a cold stare. "I don't know, when are you and kirishima gonna make babies!" Katsuki sassed at his heterochromic friend. "This is not about me, it's about you!" Todoroki sassed back. "OK, then, what about Denki." Katsuki questioned. "What about him?" Todoroki asked. "Yea Kat what about me?" Denki asked confused to why his name was brought up.

"Why is it that you always wanna know things about me and not anyone else." He stated with an irresistible pout. "Why don't you wanna know when Denki got engaged to my brother." Katsuki questioned oblivious to the stares his friends gave him.