Unexpected College visit 3

"Look, Izu, I love you but you can't just show up so suddenly." Katsuki stated, causing the other tops (gay) form his class growl. Why were they growling? Well they did not know Katsuki dating someone and thought that they had a chance.

"Ahem! May you please t-take this o-outside." Mr. Xavier stuttered just a bit because he was heartbroken. He was hoping that he would ask Katsuki out on a date or 5, and start dating and maybe breed him but seems like destiny did not want that at all.

Katsuki nodded before taking Izuku's hand and leading him out of the classroom, what Katsuki did not notice is that he was swaying his hips hypnotically, causing the guys to stare as well as Izuku.

'SIMPS.' Izuku and Katsuki's group thought as they exchanged smug looks. "Izu, you really need to leave." Katsuki suggested gazing up at Izuku. "Why?" Izuku questioned him, his voice and whole facial expression turned cold and dark.

Katsuki gulped down the lump in his throat. B-because, I have school and you will just distract me and what if dad finds you the-." Katsuki started to ramble then worry of the possibility of Aizawa meeting Izuku. Izuku noticed this but before he could try to calm Katsuki down, Katsuki fainted.

"Kat? Kat! Shinso come here!" Izuku heeled, panicking, Shinso came out almost immediately, once his eyes went down to Katsuki's unconscious body his eyes widened. "What the hell happened man!" Shinso inquired with panic in his tone.

"I don't know! We were just talking when he started worrying then next thing I know he collapsed!?" Izuku said carrying Katsuki bridal style to the nurse's office. A girl seeing a nurse's uniform and with orange hair and blue eyes was there. Her name was Kendo. 

"Excuse me, but may you please help us?" Shinso questioned once Izuku placed Katsuki on the bed. Kendo nodded and started checking on Katsuki. 10 minuted later she smiles and turned to them. "There is no need to worry boys, he was just a little stressed, it's normal for pregnant omegas to over think and stress but it is it good for the baby."Kendo stated, scribbling on the note book.

"Pregnant? What do you mean?" Izuku questioned, while Shinso stood there frozen in place. "Oh you didn't know?" She questioned. Izuku shook his head slightly. "Well, Katsuki here is pregnant." She said in a sing song voice. Izuku took time to process til he hugged Katsuki who woke up groaning.

"We are going to have a baby!" Izuku exclaimed excitedly. Katsuki froze. "H-how do you know?" Katsuki questioned. "She said so, why did you not tell me?" Izuku questioned his expression saddened. "I thought you would not want that baby.." Katsuki said hanging his head low. "I would want it Ok." Izuku reassured him whilst Katsuki nodded