Going Back to College

The next day Katsuki and Shoto were getting ready for UA.

It has been a long time since they attended their college. They didn't want to leave their pups alone,so they brought them with. At first Izuku and Eijirou refused and said it was too dangerous but later on agreed with the condition that the two must carry two bodyguards.

They got Izura and Asami ready in pink and white onesies, with little white bracelets on their wrists. Packed to bags for them, one pink for Izura and one white for Asami. Both bags contained: 8 diapers, 2 two bottles, baby wipes, toys, extra clothes, yoghurts, porridge and other baby foods that are not solids.

After getting everything ready, they got their pups and left in one of Izuku's black Rolls Royce SUV,and drove of to school.

The students there were huddling over the car and screaming as one of the bodyguards opened the door for Katsuki and Shoto to step out whilst they were holding their pups as the other guards made held their bags.

Katsuki and Shoto walked into school earning stares. As soon as they were by their lockers, they heard someone scream their names. "Kat!Sho!, you're back!" Mina squealed, then called the others. Denki, Kyouka, Mina and Sero hugged the two, making sure they don't squeesh the pups as they did so.

"You have no idea, how annoying it's been without you guys around." Mina groaned rubbing her temples. "Guys have been asking where you to were for so long, it was giving me a headache!" Kyouka exclaimed as everyone else chuckled. As soon as they heard their mothers chuckle, Asami and Izura giggled, earning coos and gushes. 

The bell rang indicating the start of the first period. The group started walking with both bodyguards pushing the strollers that had Izura and Asami in them. The bags were in the lower part on the stroller whilst Izura and Asami played with their rattles. Once they reached their class Sero told them he had to go since he had a classto teach. 

Mina, Denki, Kyouka, Shoto and Katsuki sat in their seats, which where right infront of each other. Katsuki sat next to Shoto in the third row, Kyouka sat alone in the desk in front of Katsuki's and Shoto's and Mina and Denki in the desk in front of Kyouka's.