Leaving

A few days later, Katsuki and Shoto were in Shoto's and Eijirou's room. The two omegas were watching a movie, Frozen.

Shoto sighed dreamily, whilst munching on some popcorn. Katsuki turned to face him. "What's up, Sho?" Katsuki asked, as he took a sip of his Kiwi juice. Shoto shook his head causing Katsuki to frown.

"I just think Eijirou doesn't find me attractive anymore." Shoto said, placing the big bowl of popcorn on the huge bed. Katsuki tilted his head to the side. "What makes you think that?" Katsuki questioned placing his juice on the nightstand.

"Someone said that to me. Two days ago, me and Ei went to the mall to buy some more baby items. A group of 3 girls came over to us when we were at the pacifier and bottle sector, they started flirting and groping Ei, and he did not seem to mind. But what really hurt was when one of the girls asked who i was and what was he doing with me, he answered by saying I was his friend that I was his friend that happened that he got pregnant. They then suggested for him to leave me, and he was like, 'Sure, I mean I am still young and handsome, so maybe I shouldn't be wasting my time taking care of a baby.'

Shoto said all that, with tears flowing down his cheeks. Katsuki held him tight and released calming and soothing pheromones.

Shoto was sobbing at this point. "You know, a similar thing happened to me." Katsuki said, as he ran his fingers down Shoto shoulder length hair. Shoto looked at him with red, puffy eyes. Katsuki took this as a sign to start explaining.

"Yesterday, Izuku and I left to go the mall, to buy some baby food and a protection set for the baby. By the time we were at the baby barricade sector, a woman older than me came up to us. She complimented Izuku and said a lot of weird things. She then turns to me and asks, 'um who are you?', I was going to tell her I was Izuku's boyfriend when he said I was a friend's pregnant omega. I was really hurt by then and saw how he touched her and smiling at her. I just grabbed the items, paid for them and left, I don't think Izuku even noticed I left. I ubered home and also with the help of a sweet guy I got the stuff in the mansion. And that's why I slept with you last night." 

Katsuki explained with tears leaking from his eyes. "You know, we can tell our boyfriends that if they act like that in public they should not bother to see the babies once they are born." Shoto said placing his palm flat onto Katsuki's belly, smiling once he felt a kick.The same for Katsuki.