Jealousy

When they got home Izuku immediately left to head to his room, with his omega over his broad shoulders of course. Once they were in the room, Izuku locked the door. Izuku was not mad because Alexander stole his mother's necklace, he was pissed that Alexander had the nerve to flirt with his omega.

Izuku just took of his clothes, turned on the shower and hoped in angrily. Katsuki sat on the bed for a few minutes before changing. He went into the walk-in closet, took out a silky black lingerie and a matching silky black gown.

The lingerie showed all off his curves, it also hugged his feminine figure perfectly. The slippers were so soft on his feet, he swore he would wear them to sleep. Katsuki walked back into the room and sat on the bed slowly, Katsuki had over in with Izuku after they made up.

20 minutes later, Izuku re-entered the room, his mood did not change. He got some grey sweat pants and white socks, no shirt. His tattoos shown more. His hair was still damp and it made his look hot. "He just gets on my fucking nerves." Izuku gritted.

Katsuki giggled, he stood up then walked over to Izuku slowly draping his arms over Izuku's nape. "Relax, stop thinking about him Izu." Katsuki stated, feeling Izuku slowly wrap his arms around Katsuki's small waist.

"Izu, he should be the last thing on your mind right now." Katsuki comforted him. He made Izuku sit down on the bed, before sitting on Izuku's lap, draping his arms over Izuku's nape again.

"But, Kat, he sexually commented on your body, he even suggested on sharing you!" Izuku exclaimed, his anger resurfacing again. "So? I don't care, i know i got a feminine body, large breasts, tiny waist, pretty face, small hands and feet, fair skin." Katsuki listed all the things people have old him about his body mostly guys. "And a large ass." Izuku added, slightly groping his Omega's butt.

Katsuki giggled when he saw the smirk that formed on his boyfriend's face. Katsuki's legs were placed on other either sides of Izuku's legs. "Why don't I help change your mood~." Katsuki whispered in Izuku's ear seductively, lightly grinding his hips, earning a low growl from the freckled Alpha.

"Stop that baby boy, or you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Izuku growled lowly, Katsuki moaned lowly. Their started making out, Katsuki started grinding hips again, Izuku was hard at this point.

The two slowly undressed both of them. Izuku was super hard. Without any warning Izuku entered Katsuki with no preparation. Katsuki gripped Izuku's shoulders tightly. Izuku slowly pulled out leaving the tip in. He then slammed in again, making Katsuki scream and moan.

Izuku kept a rough pace, hard, deep, fast and rough. Katsuki was screaming at this point, piercing Izuku's skin with his nails. Slapping could be heard along with grunts and groans, moans and screams.

Izuku still kept a rough pace, Katsuki squirmed a bit trying to move a bit, but Izuku gripped on his hips so tight the it may leave marks. Izuku lift his hips, slamming even harder then ever.

"Daddy!~ s-slow do-down!!!~~." Katsuki screamed clawing Izuku's back due to so much pleasure. Izuku's gaze darkened with lust, going impossibily rougher, his mind immediately replayed the same words that fell from Alexander's mouth.

'Why don't you let me have a taste.' Alexander's words said over and over again. Izuku just got more pissed and he continued going, giving Katsuki so much pleasure. "You are so HUGE!!~~." Katsuki screamed.

"AHH!~ DADDY!!~~, HARDER!~~." Katsuki screamed and moaned, wraping his legs around Izuku's hips and locking them by the ankles.

Just as Katsuki requested, Izuku did exactly, at this Katsuki is not going to walk any time soon. "Ahh!~~ ugh!~~." Katsuki gripped on to the sheets so hard, and threw his head back, Izuku grunted and groaned.

After 4-7 rounds Izuku came 4 times in Katsuki and Katsuki came 3 times.