Taking back what's ours

"Kuromaru, get the car ready." Izuku said, as he got eveything that he may need.

"Woah, woah, Izuku where are you going?" Eijirou questioned as he blocked Izuku's way. "You know where, now are you comin with?" Izuku questioned as he was about to head out again.

"Sure ut, where are we going?" Eijirou asked again following Izuku into one of the SUVs. Izuku turned to him and said these five words. "To take back what's ours." And wth that he got in the car with Eijrou following in persuit.

Izuku was tracing Katsuki's phone number and insantly got his location. He told the driver where to go and just like that they were there, by Enji Todoroki's mansion. No suprise Enji was rich, everyone knows him and his family.

The alphas got out of the car and were escorted inside by a butler. "Izuku where the fuck are we man?" Eijirou whisper elled but not loud enough for the utler to hear. "We are at your future father-in-law and my future uncle's place." Izuku nonchantly.

Eijirou's eyes widened, he has ever met his boyfriend's father and he sure did not want to meet him like this. The butler escorted them to the big living room, where Natsuo was being scolded at by his mother and sister and his father was laughing his ass off at the situation.

The butler cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. "Sir, these wish to speak to you." The butler bowed and gestured to Izuku and Eijirou. The whole Todoroki family's eyes darkened at then, they knew who they were and what they wanted.

"Thank you Miriyu, you may leave now." Rei, Shoto's mother said, dismissin the butler immediately and gestured for the two alphas to sit down. So they did.

"How are you doing, Izuku and Eijirou?" Rei asked as she offered them tea or coffee. They chose coffee no sugar and no milk. "We ae doing ok, Mrs. Todoroki and you?" Eijirou said as he placed his coffee onto the coffee table. She told them they were doing ok.

"Let's cut to the chase. What are you two doing here?" Enji said breaking the silence between them. He pressed his fingers together forming a steep shape with them. The two looked at him. "We are here to take back what's ours, sir." Eijirou said bluntly.