Chapter 1

Bai Jing opened his eyes suddenly, turned over and stood up, his slender fingers clenched the energy gun around his waist, and his beautiful brown eyes instantly became sharp, and he looked around alertly.

He found himself in an abandoned area, with low, shabby houses lined with dilapidated dilapidated houses, and a large garbage dump with an odor not far away.

Not aware of the danger, Bai Jing's heart relaxed slightly, raised his hand and touched his neck, there was no blood on his hand, and he didn't feel any pain.

 He was obviously bitten by a fifth-level zombie, and now he seems to still be able to feel the stench coming from his face, as well as the pain of being pierced through his neck by sharp teeth.

Bai Jing closed his eyes, looked around again, and found that this place was not an environment he was familiar with. Although it was simple and dilapidated like a slum, there was no overwhelming zombies and a strong smell of blood.

What's going on? !

A familiar feeling of hunger came from his stomach at the right time. Bai Jing quickly took out the only compressed biscuit in his pocket and tore the packaging bag with force.

No matter where this place is, the priority is to find food and water as soon as possible, and nothing is more important than staying alive.

The windbreaker on his body has been stained with zombie-smelling liquid, and Bai Jing took off the windbreaker at will, revealing the faded light blue shirt inside.

His straight legs were wrapped in black trousers, and he was wearing a pair of hiking shoes. He had a slender figure and perfect proportions. If it weren't for his sharp eyes and quick movements, he looked like a high school student.

His face is very delicate, and the long brown-black broken hair hides the pair of bright brown eyes, but if you look closely, you can still see the straight bridge of the nose and the graceful outline below.

It is a pity that the pointed jaw and thin and yellowed face have greatly reduced this beauty. In the last days, materials are scarce, and most people who have been malnourished for a long time are like this.

Bai Jing quickly inspected the place for a week. There was obviously no food in this place, and even the smelly garbage dump was turned upside down.

When he looked at the local residents who were turning over the garbage, those people looked at him vigilantly, lest they be robbed of the spoils.

Bai Jing lowered his eyes, his slender eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly's wings, and he was not familiar with the situation at first.

About half an hour later, he saw a completely different scene from the slum, as if he had strayed into another world.

Countless high-rise buildings rise from the ground, and huge holographic screens are embedded on the surface of the buildings, playing various new products that have never been seen before. The spiral-shaped tracks in the air are staggered and connected, and the exquisitely shaped suspension vehicles shuttle in the high air, as if they have entered outer space

Bai Jing's always indifferent eyes flashed a little shock, guessing that he may have come to a certain era in the future. There seems to be no zombies in this era, but he is still vigilant around him and does not dare to take it lightly.

The clean and tidy road is very wide, with towering buildings standing on both sides, smooth and cold like a mirror, but there is not a trace of people on the road, not even supermarkets and convenience stores.

Bai Jing raised his hand and touched his chapped lips, he needed to speed up.

Finally, in front of a hemispherical luxury building about three stories high, he heard a long-lost voice.