Chapter 12

When it was almost 10 o'clock, Bai Jing took off his earplugs.

After a few minutes, a fat boy panted and pushed open the door, looked around the room, and sat next to Bai Jing with a bang, his round face full of smiles: "Hello, my name is Jin Mao."

"Bai Jing." Bai Jing turned his head to look at him and reported his name politely.

The other party was wearing high-quality clothes, with a space button around his neck that could store objects, and the light brain on his wrist was also the latest style. It could be seen that his family was good, but he was sitting with him for some reason.

"Is it Bai Jing? Your name is so nice."

Jin Mao was a familiar one, he smiled at Bai Jing, glanced at the young men and women sitting in the back row, rolled his eyes, and whispered:

"Heh, I just can't get used to those rich kids who look higher than the top, look down on one and look down on that all day long, what's so great? Here, those who can pass the final assessment are the strongest."

"Is the assessment difficult?" Bai Jing keenly grasped the word.

He wanted to check the matters needing attention on training and assessment, but only found sporadic information on the star network, which shows that the assessment content has not been made public.

"It's very difficult. Although the stone gambling apprentice is not high, it is the only way to get to the stone gambling master, and the examination questions every year are extremely abnormal.

And no matter the number of applicants, only the top 100 are taken each time, and the pass rate is terrifyingly low.

Like the ones in the back, many of them are taking the test for the second or even the third time. Ahem, it's my second time too. "

Jin Mao scratched his head a little embarrassedly, last time he didn't even say he was in the top 100, he didn't even enter the top 500.

There are too many people participating in the gambling stone apprenticeship assessment every year, ranging from a few thousand to tens of thousands, and the competition is fierce.

Judging from this year, the number of this training room is 8, and there are more than 60 students in each training room. In this way, there are more than 500 people participating in the assessment in Proxima Centauri alone.

All the planets of the entire empire together, I am afraid there are more people than in previous years.

"Cough, although the question is abnormal, the top 30 who pass the assessment will get corresponding points: 5 points for the top ten, 3 points for the 11-20, and 2 points for the 21-30."

"The requirement for a first-level stone gambler is that the points reach 5 points. If you can get the top ten, you can be directly promoted from a stone gambling apprentice to a first-level stone gambling master!"

Jin Mao said a little excitedly, and when he talked about the back, his face couldn't help blushing.

That's 5 points. According to the regulations, every time a bet goes up one point, 5 points means that the bet goes up five times.

Even according to the probability of losing nine out of ten bets, at least fifty games of stone betting are required; if you are unlucky, you don't know how many times.

After listening to Jin Mao's words, Bai Jing silently set a goal in his heart, that is to get the top ten in the assessment at any cost!

As long as he becomes a first-level stone gambler, he can represent the Gu family in the stone gambling battle, and he can also repay Gu Yuanchao's favor as soon as possible.