Chapter 59

The sumptuous four dishes and one soup were quickly eaten, and Alpha 01 ran over to clean up the plate.

At about 9 o'clock, the two of them put on their sensing devices and went online, and came to Gu Yuanchao's exclusive VIP room.

Gu Yuanchao pressed the space button on his chest, and a silver-white mecha immediately appeared in front of Bai Jing.

Twenty meters high, every inch of the mecha's lines are smooth to the extreme, showing a bright metallic color under the illumination of the light, which can be called the most perfect artwork.

The war has left countless scars on this mecha, and even if it is repaired as before, you can feel the chill and coldness that blows in your face.

The cockpit slowly opened, and Gu Yuan stretched out his hand towards Bai Jing. Unexpectedly, the young man shook his head slightly, and his slender fingers pressed the space button on his chest.

A dark blue mecha appeared beside the silver-white mecha, which seemed to glow under the refraction of the light.

Although it is not as tall and perfect as the silver mecha, it is not too inferior.

Gu Yuanchao was a little surprised: "Ajing, who are you?"

He clearly remembered that the gene level of the boy was C-level, and it was difficult for this level to drive a mecha for a long time.

Is it mental power?

Bai Jing's eyes looking at the man were extremely bright, with an extraordinary scorching heat: "Gu Yuanchao, can you have a mecha battle with me?"

As if all the stars fell into those beautiful brown eyes, Gu Yuanchao lost his mind for a moment before saying, "Of course you can."

Bai Jing's eyes curved into a beautiful arc: "Thank you." After speaking, he added: "Don't let water."

Gu Yuanchao chuckled: "No. I will set the attributes of the silver light to the attributes of the third-level mecha, which is more fair."

As a mecha warrior, he will take every battle seriously, which is respect for the opponent.

Seeing that the boy turned around and was about to enter the cockpit, Gu Yuanchao's magnetic voice came from behind: "A Jing."

Bai Jing paused in footsteps, turned his head and motioned him to continue with his eyes.

Gu Yuanchao's eyes were a little more serious: "As we all know, online mecha battles can be bet on, why don't we make a bet?

Winners are rewarded, losers are punished. "

Bai Jing's expression became more serious, and nodded: "Okay, what are you betting on?"

Gu Yuanchao pretended to think carefully: "How about this: I win, I will kiss you; if you win, I will do whatever you want, what do you think?"

Bai Jing: "..."

In the end, the bet was established, and the two entered their own mechas.

The training room was set to battle mode, the circular ring rose from the ground, Bai Jing and Gu Yuanchao stood on one side of the ring, about 200 meters apart.

Gu Yuanchao began to adjust the value of the mecha, reducing the silver light of the S-level to the level of the third-level mecha.

The electronic sound starts the countdown: "Countdown 30 seconds, 30, 29, 28...3, 2, 1, the battle begins!"

The opponent was a battle-hardened imperial major general, Bai Jing's expression became extraordinarily dignified, and his mental power was exerted to the extreme, and he did not dare to slack off.