Chapter 76

After experiencing the excitement and shock of discovering the best Huang Fei last time, Bai Jing's mood quickly calmed down.

As he walked forward, he randomly scanned a few coded bids at a price just over the reserve price. In fact, he had been thinking about the price of this piece of wool.

Obviously, there are not many bidders for this piece of black sand wool that has wiped out the black mist. The black fog is the most variable low-level fog layer, and the characteristics of the black sand wool are also the possibility of losing nine out of ten bets. Too high.

Now he needs to determine a number that can exceed the eight electronic bids in the bid box without raising suspicion from the seller.

Since the seller did not choose to put this piece of wool in the marked area, but wiped the window, it shows that he has certain expectations for this piece of wool.

If the bid price is too high, the seller is likely to block the bid!

This is a situation that Bai Jing absolutely does not want to see.

He remembered what Gu Yuanchao said: People who come to Sote's public auction are not for fame, but for profit.

Those who bet on this piece of wool are obviously here for profit, betting that it may be highly green, but at the same time, they know that this kind of hope is slim, and they will not invest too much.

After all, no one wants to bet on a piece of wool, and the rich will not do business at a loss.

The base price of the A4100 is 1.5 million, which is already high.

Bai Jing looked at the number '8' displayed on the bid box. He was sure that at least half of the bids in it would not exceed 2 million. As for the rest—

In order to better estimate the price, Bai Jing found a piece of sand leather with similar performance to this wool, number A4187.

This piece of wool has also wiped out the black mist layer, the size is similar, and the base price is almost the same.

Bai Jing carefully observed the performance of the leather shell, and illuminated the light from the fog layer, revealing a darker green with a little grayish color. Much better.

However, if it was this piece of wool, he felt that it was a big loss to bid 3 million.

Most of the foundation under the black mist layer is not clean, the transparency is low, and the color is mostly gray, which has no advantages in terms of planting water or color.

For the wool of A4187, Bai Jing speculates that the jadeite in it is at most oil green and gray-green. The jadeite of more than 20 kilograms is worth about 2 million yuan, and there is still a certain gap from 3 million yuan.

The performance of A4100 under strong light illumination is worse than that of A4187, so does it mean that the bidding amount of the former will be lower?

Before that, Bai Jing believed that at least 8 million stars should be invested, and 10.3 million would be better for insurance.

But after analysis, he believes that 5 million stars can win this piece of wool; a more conservative price is no more than 3.5 million.

He finally settled on a price of 4.99 million.

What Bai Jing didn't know was that the bidding price successfully helped him escape.

As of the night before the opening of the bids, the highest bid price for No. A4100 in the dark bidding area was 4.99 million, and the second highest price was 2.95 million, a difference of more than 2 million.