Chapter 89

After that, Bai Jing and Gu Yuanchao went to inspect the slums of other planets, and everything was going on in an orderly manner.

The sergeants strengthened the 'restricted area' with strong cosmic radiation, and arranged protective nets and automatic scanning devices, and monitoring equipment was spread throughout the area.

Both the imperial family and the marshal attached great importance to this incident. The people below naturally did not dare to neglect it. Whether it was a restricted area or a slum, they were all surrounded by iron barrels.

Taking these people away as Gu Yuanchao and Bai Jing was a waste of time.

With this level of preparedness, people like the Yuan clan will never appear again.

Bai Jing took all the fourteen people rescued by Yuan Shi, including An Ge, from the slum.

When other noble families found out, they couldn't help but sigh, but they didn't dare to say anything, so they had to scold the people who went to work.

As for the Shen family, how dare they ask for Bai Jing's liquidated damages?

It is only ten million star coins. If you can take this opportunity to make friends with the other party, wouldn't it be a wonderful opportunity?

But how could Bai Jing give him such an opportunity, and soon the official account of the Shen family received 10 million liquidated damages.

The Shen family had no choice but to give up An Ge, a chess piece with great potential, with deep regrets in their hearts.

If you knew earlier, you would not be greedy for the secret of spiritual power improvement, you should cultivate the other party well.

That is close to the mental power of 3S, what if it is the next white scene?

Too bad they don't have a chance anymore.

As a friend, An Ge moved into Bai Jing's residence.

It was a very secretive white eggshell building. An Ge was placed on the seventh floor, just below the two of them.

Others were placed in another villa of Gu Shao.

When they stepped into the magnificent hall, looked at the bright floor, various modern facilities, and felt the high-quality service of intelligent robots, everyone thought that they had come to heaven.

The soft lights are automatically turned on, the soothing music relieves the tension, the robot puts the slippers at the door, and automatically puts away the dirty coat to wash.

There are so many rooms that you can choose at will, the hot water in the bathroom has already been prepared, the hazy hot air exudes bursts of fragrance, and there is a comfortable massage service.

Everything here shocked them.

"This, is this really something we can enjoy?"

"Probably, yes."

"..."

Several people were discussing in a low voice.

They came from the lowest slums, when have they been treated so solemnly?

This kind of gorgeous villa is more than enough to receive nobles, and Gu Shao and Yunshen actually arranged for them to live—

The robot housekeeper B01 detected everyone's questions and replied with a smart electronic voice: "Dear guests, you can enjoy everything here, and the robot B01 will serve you at any time~"