Chapter 36

This piece of wool, weighing more than 100 kilograms, was split into two parts, left and right.

The part on the left half near the window is indeed a coarse bean seed. It is not big, only four or five kilograms. Next is the stone with white flowers.

However, going six or seven centimeters inward, removing the broken jade near the fissures, the remaining half had a very strong active reaction, and they were all ice and glass yang green jadeite, at least a dozen kilograms!

On the contrary, on the right half separated by the evil crack, the entire fifty or sixty kilograms of wool are all stones, and there is not a single bit of jade.

Bai Jing once again clearly felt that gambling stones had too much uncertainty.

Even the most powerful stone gambler cannot accurately judge the distribution and grade of jade inside the rough stone through external performance and experience, just like this piece of wool.

When the stall owner Wang Ping saw that Bai Jing was interested in this piece of half-gambling wool with a cracked surface, his eyes flashed a ray of light, and he immediately came over with a smile.

Wang Ping: "Little Master, have you seen this piece of wool? I have to say, your eyes are really good.

Look at this piece of wool, it's a typical old pit species, it's so big, how can it be a 20 to 30 kilograms of jade, right?

If it hadn't been for a fissure in the middle, ouch, it would have been perfect—"

Hearing that, the middle-aged man who was still examining the piece of white salt sand skin looked at him with disdain.

Oh, just this piece of wool?

On the surface, there is not a single pine flower python, and the texture is rough. There is a destructive crack in the middle, as well as countless large and small fissures.

Looking at the traces of the broken skin, it is obvious that after several cuts, the green was not cut out. I had to change the place and re-rub it. I don't know what kind of **** happened to wipe out a little green, or it was a low-grade jade from coarse beans.

Che, wasn't it picked from the leftovers sold by Lunjin?

He was right.

Since the piece of wool with the cracks collapsed and swelled more than a month ago, there have been many more people who specialize in betting on cracks.

Money doesn't make a bastard, let alone Wang Ping, such a shrewd stall owner.

He took inventory of the wool in the warehouse, and picked out all the more than a dozen pieces of wool with cracks to see if he could wipe out the green.

If the green bento is sold, it will be sold as half-gambling wool.

However, the scraps are worthy of scraps. After wiping eight or nine yuan, nothing came out. Instead, he lost a lot of stars. As a businessman, how could he not feel distressed?

At this moment, Wang Ping saw this huge piece of wool and sighed softly, this was his last hope.

The total weight of this piece of wool is 150 kilograms. Even if the minimum price is 300 stars per kilogram, it will cost 40,000 to 50,000 stars in total.

If there is no green after cutting for a long time, it will be difficult to sell this piece of wool. After all, who would buy a piece of cut wool?

But if it is green, the price can at least double ten times!