Chapter 71

Thinking of this, Rao Shibaijing also felt a little excited. The Sote public plate really deserves to be a once-in-a-decade jadeite event. The wool and double wipes of this kind of performance have the quality of glass and high green. impossible to see.

If this piece of wool is really full of jadeite, it means that there are at least more than 60 kilograms of glass species after the skin is removed, with a total value of more than 400 million yuan, then Baijing is worth 300 million yuan to photograph it.

Perhaps the profit margin is not too high, but this is a rare kind of glass!

Only glass jadeite can extract energy liquid of 6th grade or higher, and neither high ice nor ice can do it.

For Bai Jing, this part of the profit is the big one, so he will never auction off the glass jadeite in his hand.

And this piece of wool alone can earn more than 100 million star coins, which is worth more than seven or eight pieces of high-grade jade.

If there is no accident, this piece of wool A01 will be the king of the whole Sauter public auction!

Bai Jing probed his perception into this piece of wool material numbered A01 along the window on the right.

Almost immediately, a strong active reaction came, and that surging vitality is the premise of containing countless energy.

However, the green seed water in the glass extended to six or seven centimeters inside, and then it broke, and the reaction became much weaker.

Although it is still a glass species, it is mixed with a lot of dot-shaped and filamentous white cotton like cotton wool.

White cotton is a translucent, slightly transparent white mineral that is filamentous, plaque-like, corrugated, and strip-like in jade, and is an impurity in jade. 【Note】

In modern times, white cotton in jadeite is not necessarily a bad thing.

Powerful jade carving masters can make various transformations according to the distribution of white cotton and carve it into works of art.

There is also a very beautiful white cotton like snowflake cotton, which is like a little snowflake floating in the clean and clear texture of the glass, which is quite artistic. After it is made into bracelets and pendants, its value is still high.

However, in the interstellar era, no matter what type of white cotton it is, it will absorb and block the energy in the jade, and it cannot be removed as an impurity. Therefore, the value of jade containing white cotton inside is naturally greatly reduced.

Bai Jing continued to deepen his perception and found that most of it was made of glass jadeite with white cotton. It was not until the last ten centimeters that the glass apple green reappeared, that is, the part close to the window on the left.

If you look at it in this way, the real jadeite in this piece of wool is only one-third, that is, more than 20 kilograms, and the value is about 150 million stars.

Bai Jing withdrew his perception and sighed softly in his heart.

Sure enough, it is difficult for a fairy to break an inch jade. This wool material performs so well. The two windows on the left and the right are green, and the pine flower in the middle is also good, but unfortunately it still cannot reach the state of full jade.

Alas, what a pity.

Bai Jing did not show disappointment on his face, but smiled at the corners of his lips, and looked at the piece of wool seriously.