Chapter 66

Seeing that Gu Yun was sitting beside the No. 2 calcifying machine, planning to calcine the calculus, the people who had just watched King Biao came running over one after another.

Among them, there is no shortage of wool merchants, energy engineers, stone gamblers, etc., and the surrounding area is full of water.

In fact, there are also sixth-level stone gamblers next to Xie Shi, but he don't know why people still prefer to watch Gu Yun stone gamblers.

Maybe it's because he can surprise everyone.

The glass produced by Biaowang is full of green jadeite, regardless of the texture and color, it is excellent, but unfortunately there is only one piece, and it is still a high price of more than 70 million!

Many wool merchants do not say that they have not grabbed them. Even if they grab them, they will not be able to eat them. Not everyone can easily come up with hundreds of millions of assets.

Instead of guarding the wool that doesn't know whether to gamble up or down, it's better to come to Gu Yun.

Everyone knows that what is solved from the opponent's hands is all medium and high-grade jade, even if it can't be photographed, watching him solve the stone is also a kind of enjoyment!

At the same time, more than ten live **** obeyed the instructions, rushed from other calcite machines, and started shooting from all angles around Bai Jing. It is bound to capture all the beauty of the prosperous age and the handsome calcite action!

The current Baijing, surrounded by people and live **** in the center like the stars and the moon, has become the most eye-catching focus of the entire calcite area. No fifth-level stone gambler has ever received such high attention!

Only Gu Yun, a stone gambler who is respected by everyone as the 'God of Clouds', has such a high treatment.

Qian Yan, the sixth-level stone gambler who was beside him, gave Gu Yun a complicated look, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart.

His client, Yu Shimou, was going all out to enter the rough jade industry. In addition to the Biao Wang who had just broken down, he also had two pieces of wool in his hands.

But before he started to dissolve the stone, the people around him ran away, leaving only a few people, which made him, a sixth-level stone gambler, lose face.

Is Gu Yun really that powerful?

Although he has heard of the opponent's record in the mouths of others, but seeing is true and hearing is false, let him see how strong the opponent's stone gambling ability is today.

There are three pieces of wool on the stone platform next to Baijing.

The distinguished Major General of the Empire consciously put the first piece of wool on the lithostat machine and fixed it for his boyfriend.

The live broadcast captured this scene, which immediately triggered a collective climax of CP fans.

[Sure enough, where there is a cloud god, there is Young Master Gu. 】

[Ah, ah, Young Master Gu is too fond of him. 】

[Say it 100 times, Chaoyun CP is real! ! 】

The first piece of wool that Bai Jing wanted to solve was number 209, the second-class wool that Gu Yuanchao helped him photograph.

The epidermis is a relatively common yellow sand leather shell, the overall size is about the size of a football, the surface is evenly sanded, there is no obvious python belt, and the pine flowers are wrapped around the wool like hair.