Chapter 9

Min Qingshi's face instantly turned pale, how could there be white fog?

The white fog means that the foundation is clean, there is green under the white fog, it must be pure green, and it is easy to get high green!

How, how? There are obviously small fissures that extend all the way to the inside.

Yes, this is just an appearance, the jade inside must be all cracks, it must be like this!

Even though he thought so, Min Qingshi's face was still pale, and his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

Thinking of this, he glared at Xiao Ren fiercely, if it wasn't for this person's hype, how would so many people know about it? !

Xiao Ren saw Min Qingshi's eyes, and his heart slammed: it's broken, with this young master Min's character, he will definitely get revenge on him. He lowered his head and sneaked away when everyone was not paying attention.

Here, Master Wang is still dissolving the stone. He replaced the automatic stone cutter with a grinding wheel with higher precision, and slowly wiped the stone along the foggy surface.

"Oh my God, it's up, it's ice!"

"It hasn't reached the center yet, and the innermost is probably a rare glass species!"

"It's hard to say, it doesn't count as an increase, it has to be cut up—"

After rubbing out a part of the jade, Master Wang observed it for a long time, and then used the automatic stone cutter to cut a few knives around the wool, and cut off all the excess parts, and the outline of the jade began to be revealed.

Now everyone consciously shut their mouths, watching Master Wang's movements intently, even breathing a little lighter.

With the meticulous polishing, the complete jadeite is slowly displayed in front of everyone.

The overall size of jadeite is only the size of an adult fist, it is irregular oval, and weighs about two or three kilograms.

The outer layer is lustrous, translucent, fresh and refreshing ice seeds; the inner layer is a highly transparent, pure and transparent glass seed!

Master Wang is also the first time to unravel the top jadeite of the glass species. At this time, the hand holding the jadeite is trembling.

He carefully observed this piece of jade, the interior was almost completely transparent, the texture was delicate, clear and flawless, so pure that there was no trace of impurities.

The light green color seeps into the interior, like a bud that has been washed by the rain.

The rest of the people also opened their eyes wide to look at this piece of glass green jadeite, their eyes were full of obsession, and no one made a sound for a long time.

It wasn't until one of them couldn't resist bidding that the silence was broken.

"Little brother, I bid four million stars for this piece of glass jade, sell it to me!"

"I'll give out 4.5 million star coins!"

"five million!"

"Six million stars!"

...

Such high-quality glass jadeite can be found but not sought after, and even if this piece of jadeite is not large, it has attracted people to bid wildly.

In the end, the 2.68 kg glass verdant green jadeite was auctioned for a high price of 7.6 million star coins.

Bai Jing quickly sold the jadeite, looking at the rapidly increasing numbers on his account, his lips twitched.