Chapter 4

Speaking of stone gambling, Bai Jing had never participated in it before, and he did not have any knowledge related to stone gambling in his mind.

From the current point of view, his ability can indeed perceive jade, but he only tried it once yesterday.

'I still have to try more. ' Bai Jing stood up, put on a clean shirt and black trousers, and walked out of the room.

He plans to go to Gu's Stone Gambling Shop to try a few more times. It is best to find out the law of ability perception of jade, and then decide whether to take the stone gambling route.

The hall that covers an extremely large area is still full of people, and the seats are full.

Bai Jing can understand this feeling. Although he can bet on Xingwang, just like watching a football game, there is nothing more exciting than watching it live.

He approached the crowd and looked at two huge screens in the air.

An advertisement for Gu's nutrient solution was playing on the big screen. Bai Jing glanced at it. The nutrient solution he drank yesterday was of this brand.

He couldn't help but think of the introduction about the Gu family that he found when he was searching for information yesterday.

As the largest chaebol in the empire, the Gu family has almost monopolized nearly 30% of the jade business in the entire empire, and there are many Gu family in other industries.

But Gu did more than that.

The traditional stone gambling is to go to the casino to select the rough stone and calcite, and judge the ups and downs according to the jade.

The probability of losing ten bets and nine betting stones and being bullish is extremely low, but many people still enjoy it.

There are indeed many people who participate in traditional stone gambling, but they are far from common.

On this basis, the Gu family pioneered the method of stone betting and stone betting, turning stone gambling into a national carnival!

From now on, anyone can bet on Star Online, support their favorite stone gamblers, and enjoy the thrill and excitement of stone gambling.

As the owner of the Gu family, no matter who wins, he can make a lot of money, and he can quickly sell the rough stones, make good gambling masters, and at the same time make the name of the Gu family.

Bai Jing did a silent calculation. Every day, the Gu family has ten stone betting battles. Suppose each person bets 1,000 star coins and the number of people on the scene is 1,000. Even if you don't count the betting part of the star network, there will be at least 10 million in turnover every day. .

It is worthy of being the first chaebol of the empire, that is, he can do business.

Of course, for the sake of fairness, the two stone gamblers participating in the stone gambling battle must be of equal strength, and the level can differ by at most one level; the selected wool is also in the same grade, and the price is almost the same.

Opponents in each stone game will be randomly matched to avoid cheating.

The current time should be the halftime session just after a stone betting battle. There is a three-minute countdown in the upper right corner of the screen.

Bai Jing habitually looked around from the corner of his eye, eliminating the danger in advance, and inadvertently saw what the middle-aged man named Jiao Gui was saying to a beautiful young man.