Chapter 20

Bai Jing received a notice from the teacher Gao Ling to ask all the students who passed the assessment to come to the gambling club as soon as possible. At that time, the Proxima branch president will issue them corresponding silver badges.

By the time he arrived on the levitating train, the little fat man Jin Mao, An Ge, and Ning Yuxuan had basically arrived.

A total of 16 people passed the assessment this time, of which there were only three civilians, including him and An Ge.

When Bai Jing walked towards them calmly, the eyes of these people looking at him were very complicated.

It is difficult for many noble children to accept that they have been surpassed by a commoner, but the fact makes them have to believe it.

The ridiculous thing is that this commoner has surpassed them, and even the group of heaven's favored people from the capital star has been crushed.

Thinking of this, the unwillingness in the hearts of the teenagers suddenly decreased a lot.

"President Zhuo is here!"

The sharp-eyed students saw a middle-aged man in a white robe walking towards them, the silver badge on his chest showed the word 'Lu', and a group of stone gamblers followed, and they knew that this was a branch of Proxima Centauri. long.

They all stood up straight and saluted respectfully.

President Zhuo is an honorable sixth-level stone gambler.

The stone gamblers are divided into grades: 1-3 are low-level stone gamblers, 4-5 are intermediate stone gamblers, and above 6 are called senior stone gamblers.

There are no more than fifty senior stone gamblers in the entire empire, and each of them is highly respected and has a very high status, which is the height that all stone gamblers dream of.

Chairman Zhuo Fangzheng didn't have the usual serious expression on his face, but instead had an obvious smile.

He walked over to Bai Jing and patted him on the shoulder affectionately: "Bai Jing, you did a great job this time, and the guild has decided to award you a bonus of one million stars.

If you have any questions about stone gambling in the future, you can come to me at any time. "

As soon as these words came out, all the noble children looked at Bai Jing with deep jealousy in their eyes.

The reward of one million stars may not be much to them, but it is a great luck to get the guidance of a sixth-level stone gambler!

"Thank you, President."

Bai Jing bowed and saluted, not as ecstatic as everyone imagined, but looked calm, neither humble nor arrogant.

President Zhuo nodded secretly in his heart, to have such a flattering attitude at this age, this son will be extraordinary in the future.

At that moment, he even had the idea of ​​accepting disciples, but he suppressed it in time. The road of gambling stones for the common people is not easy to go, and he has to look again.

Soon, Bai Jing's Guangnao account received one million star coins.

In addition to the remaining 700,000, he now has 1.7 million star coins in his account, and he has enough capital to bet on stones in the early stage.

The assistant next to President Zhuo handed over a sapphire blue velvet box at the right time, which was the apprentice badge of Gambling Stones mailed from the headquarters.