Chapter 50

At 9 o'clock in the morning, Bai Jing and a group of stone gamblers came to Gu's underground warehouse to select wool.

Along the way, his eyes were more and more intense than before, and almost everyone was secretly looking at this delicate-looking young man.

Since the unraveling of the top-grade glass species, the Imperial Green Jadeite, 'Gu Yun' has disappeared from people's sight.

He usually participated in a stone betting battle every two or three days, and he never appeared on the high platform again.

Even the Xingyu account only occasionally distributes some fan lottery benefits, and has never uploaded photos or dynamics.

Everyone speculated that the young man was at the peak of his career because he had solved the extremely rare and extremely high-quality glass species, the emperor green jade.

It is also a wise move to retreat bravely when you are successful.

In the future, when people mention Gu Yun, they will think of the highlight moment when the young man unraveled the best jade, leaving behind the reputation of a genius stone gambler.

But if you continue to participate in the stone betting battle, if you get rid of it or get rid of the low-level jade, it will immediately disappear.

This is the gap.

Since the last stone-gambling battle, people's expectations for Gu Yun have suddenly reached the highest peak. Unless he repeatedly creates miracles, it will be difficult for people to have a sense of expectation.

The last time was the glass seed emperor green, and the next time even if the solution is the wax seed or the ice seed, it may not be exciting.

And if it is oily green seed and bean seed, what awaits him will be complete disappointment.

In this case, how would he choose?

Gu Yun's actions seemed reasonable.

After all, the last stone gambling battle has reached the top level in both quantity and quality. How can he break through himself?

Can you still bet three yuan at a time?

A 60% increase in betting rate can only be achieved by senior stone gamblers.

Bai Jing felt the gazes of the people around him, his expression was as usual, and he didn't care at all.

Whether participating in the stone betting battle or the mecha virtual competition, he has always been exposed to people, and it seems that he has gradually gotten used to it.

After some inspection, everyone walked into the wool area together.

This time, Bai Jing chose wool with a price of 100,000 in Area C.

If you choose a higher price, it may be difficult to match your opponents in Proxima Centauri, and low-level stone gamblers are still the main players here.

With the arrival of a new month, all the wool on the stone platform was replaced with the latest batch.

Bai Jing separated two rows from the other stone gamblers and began to pick wool.

Since his mental power has increased to S rank during this time, his perception limit has also increased. Not to mention that he can find three pieces of wool, even five pieces.

But that would be too exaggerated, his goal is three.

He don't know if it was his delusion, but Bai Jing felt that there were a lot more people in the C area than before, and it was usually the more people in the D area.