Chapter 35

The glass imperial green jadeite that Bai Jing bet on was auctioned at a high price of 50 million star coins. In addition to the hibiscus jadeite with yellow sun green, after paying off all the debts owed to Gu Yuanchao, there are still four remaining in the hand. Millions of stars.

Bai Jing looked at the string of zeros on the account, his brown eyes were full of smiles, and he finally owed no one's favor.

Since he had found a rare and top-quality jadeite, when he left the gambling stone shop, although he had been careful enough to hide, he could not avoid being tracked.

It was obviously not the first time for these people to do this kind of thing. They were well-trained as a whole and drove the hover car at a tricky angle that was extremely difficult to detect. If it wasn't for Bai Jing's extremely keen perception, He's afraid they wouldn't have discovered them.

After Bai Jing noticed it, he immediately increased the speed of the suspension car. The streamlined body looked like a white streamer soaring into the sky, but when it rose into the air, it made a 360-degree gravity sinking flip, throwing it away with excellent speed and skill. tracker.

Of course, this is also due to Minister Liang's timely positioning and truncation.

Since knowing the identity of Master Bai, he has been assigned a new task by Gu Shaojia - to protect Bai Jing and prevent him from being discovered by anyone.

As a result, Minister Liang's work was much busier than two months ago.

In contrast, his annual salary has also doubled, so he is also enjoying it.

After returning home, Bai Jing canceled the registration for the stone gambling war, and planned to suspend the stone gambling war for two weeks, and then restart it after the limelight passed.

It took him two days to extract the tertiary energy liquid from the several small pieces of oily green seed and fine bean seed jade that had been broken down recently.

This time, Bai Jing deliberately left some impurities without removing them, so that the purity would not reach the highest quality, but would be stable at medium and high quality, and would not be too noticeable.

He agreed with the Xinghai Network Auction House to provide 40-50 Level 3 energy boxes or 10 Level 4 energy boxes every month, which is the level of spiritual power of a normal senior energy engineer.

The person in charge Huang Jiu and Lu Meng were very grateful, and said, "It's hard work, Master Bai."

The master actually gave up the production of advanced energy boxes and put all his energy into cooperation with their shop, which really made them unable to repay.

However, in addition to gratitude, the two were more excited and excited.

With a steady source of high-quality energy fluid every month, their store's ranking will definitely rise again!

After a month, the energy box of Xinghai Auction House was completely famous.

When people choose energy boxes, they will not give priority to the top three online auction houses, but will stay in their stores early and wait for the daily auctions to be on the shelves!

Within a minute of the master's energy liquid being put on the shelves, someone must make an offer, and then several people compete to bid, and the number on the quotation device rises wildly. Almost every transaction price is 1.5 times to 2 times the reference price, and no item can Fight it!

The explosion of energy liquid attracted a large number of people, and also drove the sales of other auction items in the store, which made the turnover of Xinghai Auction House rise steadily.