Chapter 67

Qian Yan was stunned when he heard that the green grass, green jade, and jade that Gu Yunxie had created had turned into a top-quality water species with spring color, and even sold for a high price of 13 million.

Hearing more rumors is more shocking than seeing it with his own eyes, Gu Yun is right next to him, a few steps away!

He couldn't help standing up, raised his head and glanced over there, just in time to see a wool dealer happily putting the spring-colored two-color jadeite into the space button, as if he was holding a piece Rare treasure.

Even at a glance, Qian Yan still saw the noble and elegant violet looming in the emerald, which complemented the light green grass, and the color conversion had no sense of boundaries.

He sat down heavily, stunned for a while before sighing.

It's really not an inch!

He thought it was a good thing to bet on the ice seed yang green, but he didn't expect Gu Yun to actually bet on the water seed, the rare emerald with two colors of spring and color!

Although the planting water is one level worse, in terms of rarity and color, it can completely make up for the lack of planting water!

Not to mention profit margins.

He used 12 million jadeite rough to solve 22 million jadeite, and the net profit was 10 million, nearly doubled.

And Gu Yun used 900,000 wool to solve 13 million jade, and the net profit was 12.1 million, which was more than 14 times! !

In this way, the two are not comparable at all, he has lost too much to each other!

Thinking of this, Qian Yan's face suddenly flushed red, as if he had been slapped several times.

Where did the self-confidence come from that made him compare with this new star of Gambling Stone Street? This face is slapped!

Fortunately, no one knew what he was thinking, fortunately.

Otherwise, he really has no face to mix in the stone gambling world!

At the same time, the leader of the organizer is holding the data of the live broadcast platform handed by the analyst, changing the gloomy cloud before, and smiling from ear to ear.

He saw that the above playback volume has risen by 1.1 percentage points in just ten minutes, and it is still rising!

Among them, Gu Yun contributed 80% of the broadcast volume, and the sixth-level stone gambler Qian Yan accounted for 20%. It is clear at a glance whose role is greater.

Sure enough, it was the most correct to give most of the shots to Gu Yun!

The leader of the organizer sat leisurely on the sofa with Erlang's legs crossed, and hummed a song unconsciously.

Hahaha, what a wise decision he made!

calcite area.

After selling the water-seeded spring-colored two-color jadeite, Bai Jing did not waste time and immediately began to unravel the second piece of wool.

This time the wool number is No. 157, which belongs to one of the seven jadeites he focuses on.

For the water seeds just now, Bai Jing didn't expect to be auctioned for more than 10 million. He expected it to be around seven or eight million, so he classified the piece of wool to a second-class position.

This is because he obviously underestimated the value of violets and paid attention to planting water.

Bu Cun Baijing is currently holding this piece of wool material, but it really grows water well, otherwise he will not focus on it.