Chapter 95: Extra Four

Gu Yuanchao's blue card treatment is really good. His room is located in a high-end school district room. There are two soldiers with guns at the door. They can only enter after checking their qualifications.

"6-503."

Gu Yuanchao followed the instructions on the card to the corridor. It was an elevator room. From the perspective of cleanliness, it was obvious that it was regularly maintained.

The two took the elevator to the fifth floor and opened the door with the key.

The room is about 60 square meters, with two bedrooms and one living room. It has a complete kitchen, bathroom, furniture and common utensils, as well as air conditioning and TV. It can be checked in almost directly, which is better than the room in Baijing. how many times.

Gu Yuanchao undid the cufflinks with one hand, pulled up the clothes at his wrist, took the cleaning utensils aside, observed it carefully for a while, and then began to work hard to clean the room.

In Interstellar, cleaning robots have always been cleaning rooms, and men have never done this kind of work.

Even if he goes out to fight, the distinguished imperial major general has subordinates who are responsible for everything, and he has never done it himself.

But now, the heir of the Gu family who was born with a golden spoon in his mouth is willing to do this.

Bai Jing wanted to come forward to help, but was stopped by Gu Yuanchao: "Ajing, you go take a shower first, I will handle it here."

The man looked at him, his dark eyes filled with a smile, and his voice was the same as gentle: "Be careful not to touch the wound when taking a bath. If you have any questions, call me anytime, I'm always here."

"...Okay."

The boy stood at the door of the bathroom for a long time, watching the tall figure bustling around, the other party's outstanding temperament seemed incompatible with the work in his hands, but it made his heart beat violently again.

Bai Jing lowered his eyes, and the corners of his lips rose unconsciously.

At this moment, he also believed what the other party said 'love at first sight'.

The warm water hit his body and washed away the dirt all over his body, but it hurt a little when he touched the wound, but the young man couldn't care about it.

The hot water in the base is limited, so he did not dare to wash for too long, quickly wiped the water off his body, and then realized that he had no clothes to wear.

Bai Jing bit his lip and looked embarrassedly at the dirty clothes he had changed, he would not wear them.

'Just now, I should go to the market first and exchange two sets of clothes with the zombie core. '

The young man thought with some annoyance, and wrapped the towel around the key part of his waist, and approached the bathroom door in a low voice: "Gu Yuanchao, are you there?"

"I'm here."

Hearing Bai Jing's voice, Gu Yuanchao immediately went outside the bathroom and knocked on the door: "A Jing, have you washed?"

"Um."

Hearing the man's magnetic voice, Bai Jing's face turned slightly red, "Well, I have no clothes to wear, can you help me find a piece of clothing? As long as it is clean."

"...Sorry, I didn't think much about it, just wait."

Gu Yuanchao took out a set of pajamas and underwear from the space, which were very comfortable and high-grade fabrics, just the size of Baijing.