Chapter 48

Bai Jing watched each of Gu Yuanchao's more than 20 training videos no less than 50 times, and each time he watched it, he had a new insight.

As the saying goes: Laymen watch the fun, and experts watch the doorway.

Bai Jing's ability has improved now, and he has accumulated a certain amount of battle experience. Watching the video at this time, he can feel the power of Gu Yuanchao even more.

There is no need for difficult skills and gorgeous footwork above Grade A, just the superposition of basic movements. After being used to the extreme, it can also be fatal in one blow!

Just as he was fascinated, there was a knock on the door.

The man's magnetic voice came: "Ajing, it's time to sleep."

Bai Jing looked at the time, it was one o'clock in the morning.

Is it already so late?

Bai Jing sat up from the bed: "Oh, right now."

After a minute, the door opened, revealing the delicate facial features of a young man behind the door, with a bright smile: "Gu Yuanchao, do you have time tomorrow night?"

After watching the video, this time he wanted to observe Gu Yuanchao's mecha's movements up close.

When driving 'Silver Light' together a few times before, the focus was on mecha killing alien beasts, and he never seriously observed the opponent's hand speed and operation.

This time, he wanted to take a serious look at it.

The young man stared at him with bright brown eyes with obvious anticipation.

The slender and curled eyelashes twitched gently like a small fan, which was incredibly beautiful.

Gu Yuanchao's black eyes stared at each other tightly, his Adam's apple rolled unconsciously, and there was an urge to kiss him.

He reached out and tugged at the neckline a little irritably.

Although he really wanted to agree, but recently alien beasts have become more frequent, he's afraid that he will not be able to go home for the next week, so he can only stay in the Gu family.

Even tonight, he took time to come back because he was worried about the other party, and he had to rush back half an hour later.

Gu Yuanchao lowered his voice a bit: "Sorry, I've been too busy lately—"

Bai Jing immediately said, "Ah, it doesn't matter, just do your own business first."

It's because he is too willful. It's obvious that the man comes back so late every day, and still pesters him to train together.

Maybe it's because the other party never refuses his request?

The big words 'reliance, pet, and arrogance' suddenly appeared in Bai Jing's mind, causing him to shake his head violently in his heart.

Although the boy's tone was as usual, and there was even a hint of a smile in his voice, his eyes dimmed obviously, making Gu Yuanchao's heart tighten.

He stretched out his arms uncontrollably and embraced the young man in his arms, wrapping one hand around his waist, while the other hand gently rubbed the hair behind the other's head.

The strong and strong chest can feel the scorching temperature even through the military uniform.

Most importantly, he heard the heartbeat coming from the opponent's chest, which was rapid and violent.