Chapter 56

Seeing Ying Wenfeng's ecstatic expression because he rubbed a bit of hibiscus, Bai Jing raised his eyebrows slightly.

Unfortunately, his wish was doomed to fail.

Now there are only two pieces of wool left in his shopping cart, one of which is elephant skin wool with torn strands, and the other is red sand leather wool that he picked at random, that is, the piece of wool that will collapse.

Bai Jing thought for a while, then took out the wool from the elephant skin and put it on the scavenger.

Let this bet point battle stop here.

This elephant-skinned rock is small, a circle smaller than a football, round and gray-white.

The skin looks rough, but actually feels very smooth, and the surface of the skin is full of lines like the skin of an elephant.

There is a gray-white python belt obliquely wrapped in the middle of the wool, and there are a few green pine flowers around it, which is considered a good performance in the scraps.

However, at the bottom of the python belt, there is a large cross about six or seven centimeters long, which cuts off the entire python belt. This situation is equivalent to cutting off the green inside, which is easy to cause the phenomenon of incoherent color blocks.

And the big cross lock is one of the large locks, unless it is formed the day after tomorrow, it is easy to damage the jade meat.

Seeing the cracked wool in Bai Jing's hand, and seeing that Ying Wenfeng had wiped out the window of Hibiscus, the fans' hearts could not help but twitch.

With a difference of more than one million star coins, it is still not enough to win.

If the hibiscus plant is big, it is very likely to overtake it!

And those who bet on Ying Wenfeng breathed a long sigh of relief. With this hibiscus jadeite, they still have a great chance of winning!

After Bai Jing used his perception to detect the distribution of emeralds again, he used a grinding wheel to prepare for rubbing stones along the junction of the big cross and the python belt.

His movements this time were much more meticulous than before, his brown eyes were very focused on the part formed by the fissure, and he adjusted the angle from time to time to avoid hurting the flesh.

[God Yun's action of dissolving the stone this time is so careful. 】

[Yeah, not quite his style. 】

[Sisters, I have a bold idea——]

[Why, can Gu Yun solve another piece of glass-seeded emperor green? 】

[Maybe it was because he was afraid of losing after seeing the hibiscus planting jade, and he was just delaying time. 】

[Haha, the face upstairs hasn't been swollen yet? 】

【Procrastination? Believe it or not, you will be called Dad for a while. 】

Because Ying Wenfeng was madly trying to wipe the stone, he quickly wiped out a window the size of a baby's fist.

Sprinkling some water on it, the emerald green with yellowish green is like the young leaves of boxwood in early spring, soaked in the soft and moist texture like hibiscus flowers, it is particularly bright and clear, very gratifying.

[It is the hibiscus species of boxwood green! 】

[Ying Wenfeng's bet has risen by three yuan, and he may win it back this time. 】