Chapter 40

Bai Jing checked the information before purchasing the mecha. Imperial citizens with a genetic level above B can successfully drive the mecha, while those with a level below B are not recommended to drive.

This is not to say that people with lower genetic levels are completely unable to control mechas, but that such people are prone to accidents, and even lead to serious genetic collapse, which is life-threatening.

It's like letting a weak person run a marathon, and they can also run hundreds of meters or kilometers. Some people with strong perseverance can even last longer, but the consequences may be poor breathing, wheezing, coma, or even death.

Especially as an imperial sergeant, it is strictly required that the gene level must be above the B level.

Different from the usual jokes or online battles, these people will fight with real guns and live ammunition on the battlefield, and the daily training is also extremely heavy. Once someone with a low genetic level joins, it is completely equivalent to death.

Bai Jing's gene level is C, which does not meet the requirements for smooth driving of the mecha.

However, because of the popularity of mechas, there are also many people with low genetic levels like him, in order to seek stimulation, online simulation cabin battles or private training by themselves, which is allowed in the empire, and if any damage occurs, the consequences will be at your own risk.

Mechas are divided into low-level, intermediate-level, high-level, and the top-level S-level in the advanced level.

According to the model, it can be divided into light armor and heavy armor.

The advantage of light mecha is that it is flexible and changeable, and various difficult tricks can be used. The disadvantage is that the defense and attack power are weak;

Heavy-duty mechas have outstanding defensive and attack power, but are a bit bulky and lack flexibility.

Bai Jing quickly browsed the introduction about the mecha, and was ready to buy a low-level mecha with good performance.

Low-level mechas are the most common types of mechas, and they are sold at well-known auction houses, including online auction houses and offline auction houses.

Most of the mid-level mechas are auctioned in large offline auction houses, and each time they attract a large number of people to compete, the transaction price of each mecha is not less than tens of millions of stars.

The sales channels for advanced mechas only exist in the most prosperous capital star.

Because high-level mechas have high requirements for both materials and production, and the time and energy expended is unimaginable for ordinary people, so only in the annual joint auction will high-level mechas appear.

Its popularity can be imagined, and the price is also unbearable for ordinary people.

When Bai Jing came into contact with mechas for the first time, he naturally chose a low-level mecha as a practice.

He doesn't know if he can drive a mecha with his genetic level, but this is his wish, how can he be willing if he doesn't give it a try?

Hearing that Xinghai Auction House was discussing cooperation with mecha makers recently, Bai Jing thought about it and sent a message to Huang Jiu, the person in charge of Xinghai, asking if there were any low-level mecha auctions recently.

[Huang Jiu: Master wants to buy low-level mecha? 】

[Bai: Well, is the mecha for sale recently? 】

[Huang Jiu: Yes.