Chapter 85

Ever since Bai Jing agreed to make it public, Gu Yuanchao has been lying in bed tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep, eager to share this good news with the citizens of the entire empire.

So, at one o'clock in the morning, the sleepless Major General of the Empire began to frantically bombard his only friend, Fu Yan.

[Old Master, A Jing promised me to make it public! ! 】

[A little impatient. 】

【How do you think I can express my love? 】

[This time, the wedding date should also be set together. 】

[Yes, we have to discuss it as soon as possible tomorrow, otherwise what if A Jing is taken away by others? 】

.......

As a super doctor, Fu Yan usually pays the most attention to health preservation, and will fall asleep before 11 o'clock every day.

He heard the sound of 'didi' coming from his brain, and at first he squinted to respond, but he didn't expect that the more he talked, the more excited he was, and he finally couldn't bear to block the talkative Major General of the Empire.

'Wow, the world is finally clean. '

Fu Yan turned off his brain, yawning and thinking, as expected, love can make people stupid.

The dignified major general of the empire and the only heir to the Gu family is now like a stupid dog who has grabbed meat and bones, and is almost invisible.

After being blocked by his friends, Gu Yuanchao had nowhere to tell, so he had to log in to Star.com.

After watching the grain produced by 'Chaoyun CP' for a while, he couldn't help feeling even more excited, so he sent a message:

[Major General Gu Yuanchao: Can't sleep. 】

Gu Yuanchao's account is a high-level VIP account, which can hide various private messages and comments.

But because he rarely sent messages, the system automatically blocked private messages, but did not set message hiding.

It's a pity that the current Gu Yuanchao doesn't know about it.

At 1:30 in the morning, some fans who had not slept saw that Gu Shao, who had not logged in for ten thousand years, was actually online, and he even sent a rare message, so they all stopped sleeping, and comforted them one after another.

[Is Young Master Gu insomnia? @Major General Gu Yuanchao]

【Is there anything you are unhappy about, you can share it with us. 】

[Young Master Gu should pay attention to your body! 】

However, before they could post the comment, they found that Young Master Gu's account had sent a second message:

[Major General Gu Yuanchao: Ah Jing finally agreed to reveal it to me! I really like Ah Jing. 】

fan:? ? ? ! ! !

What's the meaning? ? ! ! Who is Ah Jing? ? ?

Many people are destined to have trouble sleeping tonight.

And Gu Yuanchao knew nothing of all this.

The Imperial Major General, who finally satisfied his desire to share, withdrew from the Star Net contentedly. Thinking of his sweetheart lying in the room only a wall away from him, he felt his heart beat even more intensely.

Unable to restrain himself, he came to the door of Bai Jing's room, which was not closed tightly. The man stood there for a while, then tentatively said softly, "Ajing, are you asleep?"