Chapter 83

Bai Jing is being examined in the private clinic of star Fu Yan in the capital.

More than ten sets of complex medical equipment were used, and after a full five-hour examination, Fu Yan took the report in his hand and pushed the gold-wire glasses on the bridge of his nose very seriously: "Master Gu, after testing—"

Looking at Major General Imperial's nervous expression and clenched palms, Fu Yan cleared his throat: "After testing, your A Jing's body has no problems and is very healthy."

After receiving the stare of his friend Sen Leng, he smiled and added: "And health in every sense.

His mental power value has completely exceeded the limit of normal people, as long as he wants to, no one can hurt him. "

Fu Yan gave a "tsk", "You two, one is the limit of human genetic level, and the other is the limit of spiritual power. It really is a good match."

Gu Yuanchao's expression softened: "Thank you."

Fu Yan coughed: "..."

He was caught off guard by a bite of dog food.

After leaving the private clinic, Gu Yuanchao thought of Bai Jing helping An Ge and others to sort out their mental strength, and hesitantly said, "A Jing, can you do me a favor?"

Bai Jing smiled: "Of course."

Putting aside the relationship between the two, Gu Yuanchao helped him so much, and he should reciprocate.

Gu Yuanchao: "It's like this, my uncle Gu Liubai was unfortunately attacked by a high-level alien beast two years ago, and he is still lying in the medical cabin until now..."

He held the young man's slender fingers: "I want to ask you to use your mental power to diagnose your uncle.

But... Ah Jing, don't have any psychological burden.

My father hired senior doctors from all over the empire, but he couldn't cure him, even if he failed, it didn't matter. "

Bai Ding nodded: "Okay, I'll give it a try."

After getting into the hover car, Bai Jing realized that he was about to meet his boyfriend's parents soon? !

The young man's calm face was rarely a little nervous: "Gu Yuanchao, um, I don't seem to have time to prepare for the meeting ceremony."

The man let out a low laugh, set the hover car to automatic driving mode, and gently stroked the boy's soft hair: "It doesn't matter, they don't lack anything.

Besides, you have won such a high reputation for the Gu family in the Sote Public Market, and my parents are very grateful to you. "

Bai Jing lowered his eyes: "Well."

Just still a little nervous.

After all, the Gu family, who is the head of the five aristocratic families in the empire, would really allow his only heir to be with him from a non-aristocratic family?

Thinking of the rumors about the marriage between Gu and Du, Bai Jing pursed his lips and suddenly became concerned.

Gu Yuanchao kissed his fingertips and said in a gentle voice, "Ajing, don't worry, my parents have already agreed with us to date."

Looking at the surprised eyes of the young man, the man smiled helplessly: "Ajing, do you have any misunderstanding of yourself?

You are a new star in the stone gambling world, the youngest senior stone gambler, or an excellent mecha warrior, a master-level energy engineer, why do they disagree? "