Chapter 26

Seeing the speech of Jiang Ke's fans, this time the silence became someone else.

Although many people on Xingwang didn't like Jiang Ke's pretentious appearance, in terms of winning or losing this stone betting battle, they all tacitly agreed that Jiang Ke would win.

Everyone knows that because of the limit of the betting rate, the gold content of the second-level stone gambler is many times higher than that of the first-level stone gambler.

More than half of the stone gamblers will be stuck on the road to promotion to the second-level stone gambler, and cannot make any progress.

This little brother named 'Gu Yun' is good-looking, but it doesn't mean that he has a strong ability to gamble.

They can lick the screen while yelling, but it is impossible to bet on the appearance, after all, no one will have a hard time with Xingbi.

After introducing the two, the host Tan Shu's sweet voice sounded in the ears of the guests offstage:

"Everyone, please look at the wool materials selected by the two stone gamblers. Numbers 1-5 are the wool materials selected by the stone gambling master-Gu Yun, and numbers 6-10 are the wool materials selected by the stone gambling master-Jiang Ke.

These ten pieces of wool are all selected from the D area, and the price is 30,000 star coins. "

Ten pieces of wool are enlarged on the screen, and the holographic mode is presented in 360 degrees without dead ends. You can choose any angle to watch, and the audience on the star network can also touch the scene to make bets.

"From now on, guests, please place a bet on stones, the time is 50 minutes, and the countdown begins!"

Except for some passers-by who came to see the beauty of Bai Jing, other people who participated in the betting all carefully checked the wool material, and many also brought magnifying glasses, strong lights and other equipment.

Many people did not look at the wool material numbers one by one, but skipped the first 5 numbers and started from the 6th.

Time is tight, the wool material selected by the first-level stone gambler, oh, can you look at it at the end——

Bai Jing was a little bored sitting on the seat next to him. Four or five live **** were still floating around and dutifully filming. The audience in the live broadcast room could switch perspectives at any time through the live balls.

[It's really a 360-degree beauty bombing without dead ends, no matter which angle is so beautiful. 】

[The figure is also great, look at his slender waist and long legs, he sucks~]

[And those eyes, ah ah ah, it killed me so much, I stopped breathing the moment I looked at it! 】

Some people praised it, and some people were dissatisfied.

[What's the use of looking good, if you have the ability to win. 】

[That is, what's wrong with the current atmosphere, the game of stone gambling is naturally gambling stone. 】

[Yan dog gets rough! 】

Under the shooting of the live ball, Bai Jing couldn't use the optical brain to avoid revealing his identity, so he looked at Jiang Ke on the opposite side in a bored way.

According to Bai Jing's observation, Jiang Ke changed at least five movements and three sitting positions within ten minutes, with a 'stiff' smile on his face all the time.

? Isn't he tired?

After Jiang Ke finished showing his body from multiple angles, he immediately opened his brain to interact with fans, and also organized a lottery to attract fans, hoping to use all eighteen martial arts.