Chapter 81

Gu Yuanchao immediately drove the mecha 'Silver Light' straight into the sky, and the next moment, the bulging mental energy flow swept the entire venue with a destructive force. Even the high-energy particle cannon could not achieve such a large area of ​​lethality!

There were several painful groans from a few hundred meters away.

Gu Yuanchao's eyes turned cold, the barrel on his shoulder stood upright, and the high-energy particle cannon was aimed at the place where the sound was emitted—

'Boom! "The explosions sounded one after another, and after a few screams, there was no movement at all.

The silver-white mecha turned into a streamer and galloped away. Not far away, Yuan Hao, who was dying in the cockpit, and several other L7-level mecha warriors were found.

For these people, Gu Yuanchao had the impression that they were all well-known masters at the top of the rankings!

It seems that the other party was hired by the Yuanshi at a large price, and was going to capture Bai Jing while they were exhausted after fighting against the alien beast. Unexpectedly, they were swept away by the bulging mental energy flow and suffered serious internal injuries.

Originally, he was still thinking about how to catch Yuan Hao who escaped, but he didn't expect that it would take no effort.

All three of the Yuan clan were caught, and none of them slipped through the net.

The Imperial Major General used the liaison device to call his subordinates to take them up and quickly returned to the place.

"Ajing, Ajing, how are you?!"

When he saw the fainted boy on the ground, Gu Yuanchao's heartbeat stopped, he immediately lifted him up and leaned against his arms, shouting his name loudly.

"Gu Yuanchao, I'm so sleepy, don't make noise... take An Ge back..."

Bai Jing waved his hand irritably, found a comfortable position in the man's arms and fell asleep.

After Gu Yuanchao used the therapeutic apparatus to scan the boy's whole body, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, it was the same as last time, just fell asleep.

However, when he tested it with a mental power testing instrument, he found that Bai Jing's mental power had reached an astonishing 93,000!

This value is on the verge of exploding on other people!

However, the boy did not even raise his body temperature by a single point, which is simply a miracle!

Gu Yuanchao carefully picked up the young man, looked at him with gentle eyes for a while, and then placed a kiss on the other's forehead cherished.

Then, he hastily checked An Ge's data with the therapeutic instrument, and found that the injury was not serious, and his body temperature had returned to normal.

The damage caused by his mental power seems to have been completely removed, and his mental power value is stable at around 46,000, which is close to the 3S level!

Gu Yuanchao thought about it and called his subordinates to send him to the VIP intensive care room, where no one except the designated medical staff was allowed to visit.

And he carried Bai Jing into the cockpit, set the automatic travel route, and hugged him all the way.

When Bai Jing woke up, he found himself lying in a warm embrace, the tentacles were the other's strong chest, very hard.