Chapter 42

Hearing this sentence, Gu Yuanchao's whole body stiffened.

Looking at the bright eyes of the young man, there was an obvious expectation deep in those eyes, and at that moment, he could feel a violent heartbeat that he couldn't hide.

".......Can."

Gu Yuanchao heard his hoarse voice, his strong chest rising and falling with the rapid breathing.

He spends at least three hours exercising every day, and all kinds of physical training are uninterrupted to ensure that the 3S-level body is maintained in the best condition.

'Your body should satisfy the other party. ' Gu Yuanchao thought nervously.

But...isn't it developing a little too fast?

He has not expressed his intentions, nor has he announced it to the public, nor has he met his parents—

Gu Yuanchao had a lot of thoughts for a while.

Bai Jing didn't know the complex thoughts of the other party. His eyes were full of silver-white space buttons less than one meter away from him, and he even ignored the surge of active reactions on the other party.

This space button is well protected by its owner. It has a bright mirror-like color and no scratches or damage on the surface. There is a tiny hole on the top. It is hung around the neck with a thin silver chain. Gu Yuanchao took a quick breath and shook slightly.

He didn't expect that he could really touch the 'silver light' with his own hands, he was so lucky!

As the boy's fair fingertips gradually approached, Gu Yuanchao's body tightened to the extreme, and the entire space was locked by his powerful breath.

He seemed to feel the warm breath on his fingertips, and his heart beat uncontrollably until—

Bai Jing grabbed his space button in his hand and played with it.

Gu Yuanchao, who has not been able to wait for a long time:?

He lowered his eyes slightly and saw that the silver-white space button was cherished in the hands of the young man, rubbed lightly with his fingertips, and observed very carefully.

! !

It turned out that what the boy wanted to see was his mecha——

He thought...

As if there was a basin of cold water pouring over his head, the distinguished heir of the Gu family, the major general of the empire who was admired by everyone, felt an unspeakable loss for the first time, and fell silent all of a sudden.

The heart that was beating happily just now became icy cold due to the huge blow, and the air was filled with a low and depressed breath, with a hint of helplessness and grievance.

"What happened to you?"

After the wish was fulfilled, Bai Jing's perception became sharp again, and his beautiful brown eyes looked at him puzzled.

Obviously he has promised to touch it, do you want to go back on it?

Looking at the young man's fluffy and soft hair and cheeks dyed crimson from excitement, Gu Yuanchao sighed softly, took off the mecha necklace from his neck, and put it in his hand.

Gu Yuanchao: "Do you like 'Silver Light' very much?"

Bai Jing's clear eyes are bent into a beautiful arc, as if condensed by thousands of stars: "Well! It's really handsome, and you are too, very powerful."

Being praised by the young man, Gu Yuanchao's almost frozen heart immediately recovered, and his 3S-level aura calmed down, "Would you like to drive this mecha with me?"