Chapter 6

After Joan and the others left, the silent hall seemed to explode, and everyone was talking frantically.

"Young Master Gu? Is that the Young Master Gu I've heard of, he actually came to Proxima Centauri?"

"Oh my god, is that the 3S-level gene rank, Young Master Gu who became a major general of the Empire at the age of twenty-four?!"

"Of course, otherwise, who else can be worthy of the title of Young Master Gu!"

"Gu Shao, as the eldest son of the first chaebol, is simply too perfect, I really don't know who is worthy of—"

"Young men and women in the entire empire want to marry Young Master Gu, but he doesn't lie to anyone."

"Didn't the Gu family want to marry the Du family?

Du Jingya, the second daughter of the Du family, is very talented, and she is a fifth-level stone gambler when she just turned 20! This is unique in the entire empire. "

"Yeah," the other person lowered his voice, "but Young Master Gu disagrees, and he promised the family that he will marry someone he likes and who is worthy of him!"

"Hey, that's impossible, right? Besides a talented stone gambler like Miss Du, who else can be worthy of Young Master Gu?"

"Isn't it—"

Bai Jing's keen five senses heard the communication of the person next to him, but his focus was on the genetic level.

The genetic level of this young master is 3S? He called up his attribute panel, and the gene level on it was only D.

Gene level refers to a person's potential, and the higher the level, the stronger the potential.

For example, the currently high-profile imperial sergeant must be recruited with a genetic level of B or above; and a genetic level of A can only be used to drive advanced mechas.

The reason why people in the slums have no way out is because the genetic level is very low. In the era of such advanced technology, there is no use at all, and they can only rely on imperial relief.

'Gu Shao - Gu Yuanchao. ' Bai Jing searched with his brain and silently kept the name in his heart.

In the apocalypse, strength is everything, everyone longs for a strong man, and Bai Jing is no exception. He hopes to one day fight against this 3S strong man named 'Gu Yuanchao'.

"It's here!" Outside the door, a woman in a royal blue dress shouted first.

"Young Master Gu, ah ah ah, I'm your fan!"

"Young Master Gu, I love you—"

"Young Master Gu—!"

Bai Jing was about to leave when he saw thousands of young men and women crowded into the gambling stone shop at the entrance of the hall.

Bai Jing was stunned for a rare moment, he had never seen such a terrifying scene before.

Young men and women dressed in all kinds of gorgeous clothes swarmed up, each with a morbid excitement on their faces, hoarsely shouting the name of Young Master Gu, pushing hard like crazy, their hair was messy and embarrassed, Some even had their clothes torn.

Compared with such a huge crowd, the fans of the two stone gamblers just now are nothing at all.

Gu's uniformed staff were tall and grim-faced, and wore various advanced equipment around their waists.

They were well-trained around each other and showed no pity, but within a few minutes, the fanatical fans were kicked out of the stone gambling shop and the isolation device was activated.