Chapter 64

Bai Jing walked over curiously, stood at the edge of the crowd, and found that they were surrounded by a piece of white salt sand skin all-gambling wool, numbered 2466.

This piece of wool weighs 36 kilograms and is in the shape of an oblique semi-cylindrical shape with smooth edges and corners and a fine leather shell.

The python belt like wood grains runs through the whole piece of wool. Around the python belt, there are clusters and clusters of compact green pine flowers.

Songhua is the expression of emerald green in the shell, and the full pine flower shows that the wool is almost all green!

It does.

People lined up and stepped forward one by one, holding strong lights to illuminate back and forth along the thin leather shell. With the movement of the light source, you can see a large area of ​​green, bright and rich in color, which is very likely to be seen from the leather shell. Sex will be high green.

Such as full green or even rare imperial green!

There were whispering voices around, the voices were not loud, but Bai Jing's five senses were very keen now, and he could hear it faintly.

"Hey, why is this piece of wool placed in the marked area?"

"It is estimated that the seller deliberately placed it in the Mingbiao area and wanted to compete for the king of the Mingbiao area!"

"Yes, looking at the performance, this is definitely a rare good material."

"No. 2466, hey, the bid is opened today, I'm afraid it will be sold at a sky-high price."

Although every bid king is in the dark bid area, it is for these hundreds of thousands of wool.

Most of the dark-label semi-bet wool materials are used, and good materials are emerging one after another. This piece of wool material can't be put in the top spot. It's better to put it in the bright-label area and get the title of invisible standard king.

Moreover, the auction is on the first day when people's emotions are at their highest, and the price will not be low.

This may be the reason why "I would rather be a chicken head than a phoenix tail".

When it was Bai Jing's turn to look at the wool, he penetrated his perception into the wool through the action of checking.

As soon as the perception power entered the leather shell, it felt a strong active reaction, it was a glass species!

And from the color of the display, it is a rare full green, this green is second only to the emperor green!

As the saying goes, "the color difference is first class, the price difference is ten times".

Although it is a bit exaggerated, for jade with good water, the color difference will indeed bring several times the price difference.

And the brighter the color, the higher the purity of the extracted energy liquid. When the energy liquid level is above level 6, high-quality, super-quality and ordinary quality are not at the same level.

However, after Baijing's investigation, it was found that this piece of white salt sand skin was not all emeralds as people thought.

There are about ten kilograms of glass filled with green jadeite, which accounts for one-third of the entire wool. The color is uniform and emerald green is dripping.

In other parts, the light-colored pine flowers were formed later, and the silk python was also broken, so the green color was not deep, and there was only a layer of green on the skin.