Chapter 19

First place: Du Xingyu, assessment score: 96 points, from Capital Star headquarters.

Second place: Bai Jing, assessment score: 96 points, from the Proxima Branch.

Third place: Tang Ling, assessment score: 91 points, from Capital Star headquarters.

Fourth place: Luo Minghan, assessment score: 90.5 points, from Capital Star headquarters.

...

[Fuck, am I dazzled? ? Who is this Bai Jing, who can tie for the first place with Du Xingyu! 】

This is the common thought in everyone's mind after seeing the ranking.

Who is Du Xingyu?

The young master of the Du family, the second largest wool miner in the empire, the favorite son of the seventh-level stone gambler Master Du Feng, and the younger brother of the genius stone gambler Du Jingya.

Since childhood, he has been loved by thousands of people, has received the highest education, owns the original stone of an entire planet, and has the title of the little prince of the capital star. No one knows or knows about it in the empire.

Since Du Xingyu participated in this stone gambling apprenticeship assessment, he has been the number one in the minds of the citizens of the Empire, unshakable.

But no one would have thought that this Bai Jing would get the same score as Du Xingyu!

Not only that, but it also exceeded the gap of a full five points from the third place!

You know, Tang Ling, who ranked third, also came from an extraordinary background.

She comes from the Tang family, the first mecha manufacturing family in the empire. Her grandfather is the strongest mecha maker in the empire, and is the jewel of the Tang family.

Because Tang Ling loved stone gambling since childhood, Mr. Tang specially invited the seventh-level stone gambler Master Rong Xuan to teach her baby granddaughter. Although she was not an official disciple, she had received absolutely professional guidance.

And this time, she could only rank third, a full 5 points behind Bai Jing who was second!

In previous years, the candidates of Capital Star will definitely take the top five in the assessment, which has not changed for many years. But the white scene that turned out this time completely shattered the myth that had been in the air for decades. It was a miracle.

Everyone just watched the live broadcast of the Stone Gambling Association two days ago, and they knew that this topic was extremely perverted. Under this difficulty, this person could still get the limit of 96 points, which is really terrifying—

If it is not for the candidates with the same score, they will be ranked according to the strength of the guild, and the Capital Star headquarters is ranked before the Proximity Star Guild, he is the first.

God, this white scene is simply a dark horse within a dark horse!

People searched for Bai Jing on the star network, but they did not find any relevant information about him, nor did they find any planet with a noble family surnamed Bai, so they could not help but suspect—

Could this person be the pseudonym of the young master of the capital star?

Who is he?

then,

#Who is Bai Jing#

#Du Xingyu and Bai Jing tied for the first place#

#The biggest dark horse of the current gambling stone apprentice assessment#