Chapter 27

As usual, the host asked if he wanted to auction this piece of ice blue water jadeite. Bai Jing hesitated a little, wondering if Young Master Gu needed this piece of jadeite.

He remembered that the other party said that he needed high ice or glass jadeite, and of course the color should be uniform and bright. This jadeite should be able to achieve regardless of water or color, right?

In the box on the second floor, Qiao An was also surprised when he saw this jadeite unwrapped. Such high-quality blue water jadeite has not been seen for a long time.

Qiao An's expression was a little anxious: "Young Master Gu, won't you take action? If you don't take action, I don't know when we will meet you next time."

Gu Yuanchao pondered: "It doesn't matter, I believe him."

Now Bai Jingcai has just participated in two stone gambling battles, and it is the time when he needs to accumulate fame.

The Gu family has more than ten stone gambling battles every day. The reputation of the stone gambler and the jade that he has solved will attract many wool traders, energy engineers, speculators, etc. who hear the news, not to mention the star online. millions of viewers.

If he doesn't auction off this striking blue water jadeite as his own, for Bai Jing, it is equivalent to losing an excellent publicity opportunity.

He believes that Bai Jing will be able to solve better jade in the future, and he can wait.

Gu Yuanchao looked at Qiao An and said, "Do as I say and auction it directly."

Joan: "...Yes!"

He sighed in his heart, Young Master Gu was so kind to the boy named Bai Jing, so good that he was a little scared, it seems that the boss may really——

The host Tan Shu received an order from Qiao An on the in-ear walkie-talkie, smiled at Bai Jing beside him, and then started the auction:

"Next, Gu's Stone Gambling Company will auction this 2.6 kilogram piece of blue water jade. Blue jade is not very common, let alone ice blue water jade, if the energy liquid is extracted, the purity will definitely exceed ordinary jade!

Let's start the auction-"

"Three million stars!"

"Three and a half million!"

"I'll give out four million stars!"

.......

Bai Jing was a little surprised, he didn't expect that the first person's bid would be so high, and the momentum behind him did not stop at all.

The blue water jadeite seed water is excellent and has a high degree of purity. Compared with other ice species, the quality is better. It has reached the level of high ice species. The energy liquid made into it may reach the best of the same level, so the price of the auction has also risen. .

What's more, this piece of blue water jadeite is so beautiful that it has been favored by many noble ladies.

According to the current mining speed of rough jadeite, jadeite will definitely not depreciate in value. Even if it is kept as a collection at home, it is a pleasing treasure.

In the end, this blue water jadeite was sold for 6 million star coins by an elegant lady. When she took the jadeite on stage, there was a burst of exclamations from the audience.

"My God, it's Mrs. Ning!"

"As expected of a real aristocratic family, they spend a lot of money—"

The lady is Ning Yuxuan's mother, second only to Gu's second largest wool miner - the eldest lady of the Ning family. At the same time, she also runs a jade auction business and is rich.