Chapter 70

After finishing all 8 pieces of wool, Bai Jing left in the scorching and awe-inspiring eyes of everyone.

If it wasn't for the cold-faced Major General of the Empire who stayed by his side every step of the way, I believe many people would like to come forward and get acquainted with this genius who has repeatedly created miracles in the stone gambling world. It's good to have a familiar face.

From today, or from this night, the boy's worth will completely change.

With the betting growth rate surpassing the eighth-level stone gambler Gu Liubai, and the blessing of the exposure of Sote's public market traffic, the name of Gu Yun will be resounding throughout the entire empire!

After Bai Jing returned to the hotel, he quickly took a hot shower to wash away the fatigue of the day, and then threw himself into the hotel's soft and comfortable big bed.

He was so tired today that he fell asleep almost as soon as he touched the pillow.

It was not until he woke up the next morning that Bai Jing had time to check the income on Guangnao.

The delicate-looking young man was lying on the white bed, his slender straight legs swaying slightly in the air, with a bright smile on his lips.

Well, apart from the two pieces of glass jadeite left, the other five pieces of jadeite were sold for 90 million star coins, which is not bad—

If you extract the 6th-level energy liquid from those two glass species, you can reap nearly 200 million star coins, and the cost is only 16 million star coins!

Bai Jing was very satisfied with the results of the first day.

At the same time, Optical Brain also popped up the latest data:

ID: 1053166247

Name: Bai Jing

Sex: Male

Age: 18

Status: Citizen of the Galactic Empire

Gene class: C class

Physical fitness level: A level

Spiritual power level: 3S level

[Skill Title: Level 5 Stone Gambler]

[Accumulated points: 265]

[Gambling rate: 48.3.%]

The bet increase rate is still close to 50% of the level 6 stone gambler's requirement, and a few more bets tomorrow should be able to reach it.

Just thinking about it, Gu Yuanchao knocked on the door lightly: "Ajing, are you awake, it's time for breakfast."

Bai Jing responded with a hint of laziness in his voice, motioning him to come in directly.

So as soon as the man entered the door, what he saw was the naked and slender calf of the young man swaying in the air at will, the skin was as white as jade, the rounded toes were sometimes turned up and sometimes close together, very beautiful, and the ankles were even more slender enough to hold with one hand.

As for Bai Jing, who was lying on the bed, because of his posture, his neckline was slightly spread out, revealing a small and delicate collarbone, which made Gu Yuanchao suffocate and his throat couldn't help tightening.

Bai Jing didn't notice any abnormality in him, so he propped himself up casually and sat beside the bed: "Gu Yuanchao, I made such a splash yesterday, I think the noble family behind Yan Ji might make a move."