Chapter 62

After Bai Jing received the news from Gu Yuanchao, he immediately checked the relevant information with his light brain.

The Emerald Event is held every ten years and is the largest gambling event in the entire empire.

At that time, almost all noble families, auctioneers, energy engineers, etc. will all gather in one place, and wool merchants, stone miners, and families from all over the world will also take out their treasured wool and put them on the spot for auction.

It is hoped that with the super high condyle, the rough jadeite that has been stored for several years will be auctioned at a good price.

This kind of stone gambling event is similar to the Burmese public auction of ancient earth, and this time it is held in the 'Soter Star', also known as the Soter public auction.

Soter Star is a satellite of Capital Star and the second largest jadeite rough mining base in the Empire.

Except for the imperial family and the five aristocratic families, other companies who have obtained admission tickets for the Soter public auction need to issue a recent asset certificate, which should be sent to the organizer's mailbox at least one week in advance.

The asset certificate here refers to current assets, assets that can be used immediately, fixed assets, etc. are not included.

Only Li Pang, who has a current asset of more than 50 million, is mad, otherwise it will be a waste of time.

Guests who are eligible for admission will bring two meals each time, and pay 1 million star coins Badger seek V そ Zhen

Because there are clear restrictions on food, the guests who receive the invitation letter will choose the best stone gambler that they can hire within their ability, and follow them to participate in the Sote public game.

After all, many wealthy businessmen don't know how to gamble on stones, and need professional help.

For a time, the price of stone gamblers has risen, and they are very popular.

Many aristocratic families also wanted to invite 'Gu Yun', but they knew that Young Master Gu would definitely hire him as an exclusive stone gambler, so they had to give up regretfully.

This Sauter public offer is obviously very important to Bai Jing.

If you are lucky, you might be able to raise your gambling rate directly to the level of a seventh-level stone gambler.

After three recent stone gambling battles, his gambling growth rate increased to 41.10%, and he was successfully promoted to the fifth-level stone gambling master!

However, with the advent of the Sote public auction, there are fewer and fewer stone gamblers participating in the stone gambling battle.

Especially for an intermediate stone gambler like him, who has not been matched with an opponent for a week in a row, the annual stone gambling event.

Bai Jing calculated his assets.

There are about 500 million in the Guangnao account, of which the top-grade glass species Peach Blossom Spring Jade that was auctioned some time ago accounted for half, and most of the rest came from the auction of energy liquid.

It seems that it is more profitable to extract energy liquid.

He currently has twenty-five boxes of high-grade 6-grade energy liquid and a box of 8-grade energy liquid he just extracted. After removing the handling fee, he should be able to make up about 150 million.