Chapter 90

A week later, Bai Jing came to check the results.

Eleven silver boxes were neatly placed on the table, filled with dark green energy liquid.

Some were nearly full, some were only a shallow third, but none were empty.

It shows that they are really practicing well.

It only took a week to extract the energy liquid. Such a speed is unimaginable for an energy master who is just getting started!

The spiritual power of the S-class has indeed brought them an excellent talent.

Facing everyone's apprehensive gazes, Bai Jing smiled and said, "Very good, faster than someone from a family of energy masters."

"Really, really?"

"But, I just extracted a little—"

"Suddenly I feel so worthwhile."

...

Hearing Bai Jing's praise, these people were very excited.

This means that they can create value, they are not waste! It can even be compared with people from a family of energy masters!

Bai Jing used the detector to test the purity one by one, all of which were first-class energy liquids, and some of them reached the middle grade, which was very good.

He put away the energy box and said to the bright-eyed crowd: "The standard price of the first-level energy liquid is 2,000 star coins, and now the star coins will be issued according to the first-level energy liquid you extracted."

The light brain 'di' sounded, and they looked at the account in surprise and found that the balance on it had changed.

At the same time, there is also a message about the account change.

"Dear citizen Wang Qing, your account has received 2,000 stars, please pay attention to check it. God, I earned 2,000 stars!"

"I-I earned 1,000 stars!"

"1500 star coins, am I... dreaming??"

"So this is the energy master." Someone muttered.

The hall was filled with incomparably excited atmosphere, and excitement and ecstasy surged in everyone's chest.

2000 stars!

They do odd jobs day and night, and they have never received so much money at once!

What's more, it is not difficult for them to extract energy fluid.

Except for the dizziness when the spiritual power is about to be exhausted, other treatments are like being in heaven.

Energy division!

If they didn't know about this profession before, they just chose one or the other, then now they feel the charm of this profession, they have goals and dreams, that is—

Become a pivotal energy engineer!

With their slum status, there is no more perfect career than an energy engineer.

When they calmed down, Bai Jing looked at the black and thin man standing in the center: "Wang Qing, you have extracted the most energy liquid this time, and earned the most star coins.

Do you have any ideas to share with you? "

He found that Wang Qing's mental power was not the highest among the eleven people, but he extracted a whole box of energy liquid, and even he was surprised by the speed.