Chapter 55

The first thing Bai Jing took out was the wool of the yellow salt sand skin, which was about the size of a basketball and was oval in shape.

Before they began to dissociate stones, the two sixth-level stone gambling masters of the Stone Gambling Association stood beside them and were responsible for the live broadcast.

Of course, the particle radio equipment will amplify their voices in the live broadcast room, and will not affect the calcites present.

Standing on Bai Jing's side is the sixth-level stone gambler Lu Yuan, and standing beside Ying Wenfeng is the sixth-level stone gambler Yan Ji.

Both of them are highly experienced senior stone gamblers, and they are also responsible for monitoring the situation of the two of them while explaining.

Also a sixth-level stone gambler, Lu Yuan was very disdainful of Wen Feng's performance.

As a sixth-level stone gambler, he even went to challenge a second-level stone gambler, disgracing the face of their senior stone gambler!

He guessed that Ying Wenfeng may have some hidden feelings, but in the end this decision was made by himself, and he must bear the corresponding consequences.

In this stone gambling points battle, Lu Yuan selfishly hopes that 'Gu Yun' can win. This young man obviously has a bright future. If he grows up, it will definitely be a great help for the Stone Gambling Association!

'But don't fall here. '

Lu Yuan prayed in his heart.

Bai Jing put the wool of this yellow salt sand skin on the calciner, and the mechanical hands on both sides quickly fixed the wool.

The crust of this yellow sand skin is slightly thicker, and it may take a certain amount of time to rub the stone, so he plans to cut the stone directly.

Bai Jing turned on the button of the laser knife, blue cold light spurted out like a flame, slender and fair fingers held the black handle, and directly used the laser knife to drop a knife about two centimeters along the leather case, and only one knife cut out the size of a baby's fist window.

Lu Yuan sprinkled some water on the side at the right time to wash off the gravel and sand on the surface, revealing the cut surface of jade.

The live ball immediately shoots in all directions at the cut plane, presenting the cut plane completely in front of the audience in the live broadcast room.

The cut surface is slightly rough, and the graininess of the jade is obvious. It looks like a grain of mung beans are arranged in it, which is a typical coarse bean species.

[The first piece of wool of Yunshen turned green! 】

[With one knife, green is worthy of being the God of Clouds. 】

[Unfortunately, it is a coarse bean seed.... I feel that the gap is a bit big. 】

[This is scraps, sister, not the wool that Gu's gambling stone shop has chosen thousands of times. 】

[Look at the color, it's very beautiful——]

I saw the bright emerald green color leaking out from the emerald, which was more intense than Yang Green, the emerald green was dripping, the color was even and full, it turned out to be full green!

This rare green color undoubtedly elevates jadeite to a new level.

Lu Yuan is also quite satisfied with this piece of jadeite, and it is not bad to be able to pick out a bean full of green from the scraps.