Chapter 58

After Gu Yuanchao left, Bai Jing returned to his room.

Yingbai's slender fingers lightly touched the slightly swollen lips, and unconsciously recalled the kiss just now in her mind.

Hot, hot, with a strong possessiveness, in addition to the other party's, and his.

Bai Jing's beautiful brown eyes narrowed slightly: Well, I feel pretty good, and I'm even a little addicted to it.

Bai Jing, who has experienced the end of the world, understands the biggest truth: cherish the present.

Don't wait until the end of your life to regret it.

He thought of the team he joined when he first formed a team to kill zombies.

The captain and vice-captain are both men, one is taciturn, the other is arrogant.

Obviously they are in love with each other, but they have not been together for a long time because they are worried about affecting each other and their respective personalities.

When they finally expressed their intentions, the entire team offered their blessings, and the taciturn captain personally gave the deputy team a ring.

This is one of the supplies the team scavenged on the way, a very simple silver ring, not even the right size.

But the always arrogant and arrogant deputy team put away the ring with tears in his eyes.

For fear of losing it, it was specially strung with a rope and worn around the neck.

Unexpectedly, a few days later, they were attacked by a group of zombies in the middle of the night.

The deputy team was unfortunately caught by the zombies, and before the mutation, he rushed into the zombie group with an explosive pack——

The moment the bomb exploded, he also turned into countless flesh and blood, not even a whole corpse.

Before dying, he pulled the ring off his neck and threw it into the resolute captain's hand.

The captain at that time did not show unnecessary grief, he still has a mission, and he has to take the other members of the team back...

When the zombies besieged the base two months later, the taciturn leader rushed to the front like a madman, and finally perished with the fourth-level zombies when his abilities were exhausted, and he still held the ring in his hand when he died.

Later, when Bai Jing went to claim the captain's belongings, he found a diary.

In fact, it can't be called a diary, because there are only two lines in the whole article:

If I show my heart when I meet you, I won't miss so much time.

I hope that in the next life, we will meet at a small time, and we will hold hands to the end of our life and live up to our fleeting years.

Bai Jing woke up from his memories, and the thoughts in his heart became firmer.

Gu Yuanchao likes him, and he also has a good impression of Gu Yuanchao, why can't he try to be together?

No matter what the final result is, he can bear it and will not regret it.

There are flowers that can be folded straight and must be folded, don't wait until there are no flowers to break the branches.

Bai Jing lowered his eyes slightly, he seemed to strive to break the flower of Young Master Gu as soon as possible?

However, given the current strength and level gap between the two, it seems a bit difficult.