Chapter 39

Two pieces of pineapple shell wool, one was solved by Bai Jing, and the other was solved by Liao Guang, a second-level stone gambler.

Aware of the boss's warning gaze, Liao Guang wiped the cold sweat from his forehead for the third time, knowing that he must make a quick decision and try not to affect the business of the store.

Moreover, the unwrapped skin must be disposed of immediately, and other people must not be able to see the clue!

Although the probability of being discovered is extremely small, he looked at Bai Jing, who had been indifferent beside him, and suddenly felt a little scared, in case—

'I beg you, but don't let anything happen. ' Liao Guang prayed secretly in his heart.

And the 'Boss Huang' went to the wool material next to him and pretended to choose it under the direction of the owner Wu Xing.

After the collapse this time, there must be a big increase immediately, otherwise the business of the No. 3 store will be over!

Damn, it's all to blame for this little young master, who made them lose three pieces of wool in vain, and they have to lose their reputation.

The wool of the pineapple shell in Liao Guang's hand was very thin. He rubbed it lightly with a grinding wheel, and soon the jadeite under the shell was exposed, which was about **** wide.

"It's green!"

"Growing water is good, it's egg white seed!"

"That's it, as long as you solve the egg-sized emerald shopkeeper, you will win."

"As expected of the young master of an aristocratic family, you have to make this bet. Isn't this sending money?"

Several people looked at Bai Jing and shook their heads and sighed.

In order to prove an illusory intuition, he would rather pay millions of star coins, and take advantage of it is not like this.

Gee, they really don't understand the world of the rich.

Liao Guang had no joy at all, his expression was tense, and he had an ugly expression of 'the death of a loved one' on his face, which was exactly the same as that of the shop owner Wu Guang.

This is where he is mocking the other party, he is clearly mocking him!

The more these people expect from this piece of wool, the greater their disappointment when it is solved in a while.

At that time, I am afraid to run faster than anyone else—

Especially when he noticed the boss's warning eyes, he wanted to cry without tears.

Liao Guang also wanted to hurry up, and could not wait to cut this **** piece of wool in half with a laser knife.

But it is against common sense to cut the swollen wool directly. Since it is green, it is natural to rub the stone carefully so as not to damage the jade inside.

So, he could only hold the sharpening wheel and slowly remove the broken jade from the edge.

As for Bai Jing's side, it was naturally green.

The same kind of water is good, it is a waxy species.

The people around were already looking at Bai Jing with the eyes of the 'silly son of the landlord's family', and it was the first time they were rushing to send money.

Jin Mao also regretted a little bit. It wasn't that he didn't trust Bai Jing, but that these two pieces of jadeite with very good water were solved bit by bit in front of him, and there was always a little discomfort in his heart.