Chapter 99: Extra Eight

Before she finished speaking, a black shadow came from the ceiling like the wind, sharp nails cut her side neck, and blood spurted out.

Guan Yue covered her neck in pain, and fled forward with her hands and feet frantically, while the zombies giggled strangely behind her, and her sharp fingernails scratched a few scars on her body from time to time. Listening to the girl's terrified screams, it seemed extremely Enjoy the thrill of teasing your prey.

The wounds on Guan Yue's neck and body were not fatal, but they caused her great pain.

The blood in her body was continuously draining, and her face became extremely pale. She reached out to grab the shelf in front of her, but fell weakly to the ground.

But even so, she did not dare to stop, and crawled forward laboriously with both hands clinging to the ground, leaving bloodstains on the ground.

Yu Kai and Qiao Lan, who were in charge of protecting Guan Yue, were not far from her. When they heard the news, they rushed over immediately. Qiao Lan put Guan Yue on his back.

Yu Kai gritted his teeth and threw out the fireballs in his hand, splashing fire, but he didn't even touch the corner of the zombie's clothes.

What level of zombie is this, the speed is simply too fast!

The zombies lied on the ceiling and 'hoho' laughed a few times, as if mocking the other party's uselessness, and then waved and threw a few ice blades.

"what--"

The ice blade like a sharp sword penetrated Yu Kai's arms and calf instantly. The severe pain made him roar, and he fell to the ground in an embarrassment, and it was impossible to lift his limbs.

'Ice powers! '

Bai Jing's expression was solemn. After eating so many abilities, this zombie really evolved abilities, and its level has reached level six!

Level 6 zombies!

This is absolutely invincible in the early days of the end of the world, and the highest level I have heard so far is only four.

I am afraid that the surviving power users did not know its level at all, otherwise the base would not send them here again, and any power users would have no chance of surviving against this sixth-level zombie.

"This is a level six zombie, go!"

Bai Jing protected everyone to retreat, shooting from time to time to block each other's movements to buy more time for people.

In order to escape, everyone threw their backpacks full of food aside, just to buy a few more seconds, how ironic.

If he could have left sooner just now, this might not have happened.

Yang Wenshuo and Gu Yuanchao quickly came to Yu Kai's side, one carried Yu Kai on his back, and the other pulled out an energy sword to compete with the level-6 zombies.

The dazzling white light lit up, the energy sword was activated, Gu Yuanchao shot like electricity, and the sound of breaking the sky sounded, and even the sixth-level zombies with copper ribs and iron bones were afraid of the sword light.

The white sword light was overwhelming, and Gu Yuanchao's speed was no less than the opponent's. One person and one zombie chased him for a while. With the sword of 'Shu', a finger of the sixth-level zombie was cut off, which completely angered it.

The sixth-level zombie screamed fiercely and turned into a black shadow and rushed forward.

At this time, it no longer wants to tease these prey, and wants to kill them all!