Chapter 49

Bai Jing, who didn't have a Star Domain account until now, naturally didn't know that his behavior was causing an uproar.

Gu Yuanchao left him only one hover car in this house, the 'White Eagle'.

Bai Jing didn't know about it until Jin Mao blurted out when he was on Gambling Stone Street.

Since then, he has also thought about whether to replace it with an ordinary one.

It's just that the S-class hover car feels too good to drive. The extreme speed and sharp response make him addicted. Moreover, he used the 'White Eagle' to throw off the tracker more than half a month ago. If it is a hover car, he'sam afraid Not so good effect.

After thinking about it, he still decided to drive the 'White Eagle'.

When the white suspension car entered the hovering area, a violent brake stopped at a distance of thirty centimeters from the ground. With such a strong inertia, the body did not shake at all.

The slender boy jumped out of the driver's seat swiftly and entered the door.

'Alpha 01' ran over and handed the owner slippers.

The first thing Bai Jing did when he returned to the bedroom was to take out the white box containing nanowires from the space button and open it.

In the center of the box is a short black metal stick with a diameter of about one centimeter. It is wrapped with circles of translucent silver silk threads. It is extremely thin, as if it is covered with a film.

The silver wire's surface glowed with a icy cold light, and just looking at it gave people an extremely cold feeling.

Bai Jing thought unsurprisingly, fortunately, he wrapped the nanostring around the eye-catching black short stick.

If you put it in a box alone, such a thin silver wire, unless you have excellent eyesight, it is difficult to find.

But who would have thought that this silver thread, which is thinner than a hair, is sharper than the fastest blade!

Once wrapped around the opponent's mecha, the thick mecha shell can be cut open within a millimeter, and even the entire mecha arm!

After reading it, he closed the box with his long, fair fingers.

With the weapon, the next step is to find a mecha maker to assemble it on the mecha.

Bai Jing thought about it, and it would be better to find a manufacturer who designed this mecha by himself, and he would be more familiar with the mecha.

Huang Jiu, the head of the Xinghai Club, should have contact information.

He logged into the online mall and received a message from Huang Jiu as soon as he went online.

[Head of Xinghai: Master, you are finally online! ! Cat crying expression pack.jpg]

Although energy boxes are sent by mail every three days, the master has not shown up for a long time. Huang Jiu is really worried that the other party will be poached by other auction houses, and he is very uneasy.

[Bai: ...Sorry, I've been a little busy recently. Do you have the contact information of the manufacturer who sold the third-level mecha last time? 】

[Head of Xinghai: Yes. I'll give you her contact information right away. Are you looking to maintain the mech? 】

[Bai: No, I plan to modify the mecha. 】

[Head of Xinghai: I suggest you find a mid-level mecha maker to modify the mecha, in case the maker fails to meet your requirements...]