Chapter 33

At the same time, the major families of Proxima Centauri also began to calculate because of Gu Yun's outstanding performance.

Although they don't know Gu Yun's true identity, but with the record of the stone gambling game in the last month, everyone with vision knows that this will be a rising star in the stone gambling world.

Therefore, major families such as the Ning family, the Min family, the Shen family, etc. began to investigate the news of Gu Yun, and the most easily obtained information was naturally the information on Xingwang.

"Gu Yun, a member of the Gu family in Tuxing's side branch, twenty years old.

He have been living in the remote planet of Tucker before, and after the particle storm occurred on Tucker, he came to Proxima, and participated in the gambling battle-"

The major families have used various means to track down, but what they can find is only superficial information.

Tracking and positioning are truncated, contact inquiries are blocked by complex encryption equipment...

With all these things, many aristocratic families have given up. This person obviously has a background, and it is very likely that the first chaebol of the empire, the Gu family, is behind it.

Only a few powerful families have not given up.

The Gu family has not announced Gu Yun's identity yet, they still have hope!

It can be said without hesitation that if you wait for the youth to grow up, it will be too late.

At that time, it will not only compete with the Proxima Centauri families, but also the truly powerful forces of the Capital Star.

They must get a head start before the other families!

Min family.

Min Qi, the new head of the Min family, frowned: "Go to Chacha, such as Gu Yun's parents, siblings, etc., to see if there are any clues."

Soon, the subordinates came to report: "Tuxing began to blow a powerful particle storm two months ago, and the residents on the planet were evacuated to other planets, and now no one can enter."

Min Qi rubbed his brows: "Understood, let's go."

Alas, there is no other way, it seems that I have to go to Gu's Stone Gambling Shop in person.

Ning family.

The head of the Ning family, Ning Qiuchen, found Mrs. Ning: "Wansi, Gu Yun bought the ice-seeded blue water jade last time, right?"

Mrs. Ning's eyes immediately became vigilant: "What? I bought this with my own assets. You can't take it to the auction house for an exhibition—"

Ning Qiuchen smiled: "You misunderstood, I want to ask, what do you think of Gu Yun's character?"

Mentioning Gu Yun, Mrs. Ning's expression softened obviously: "He is beautiful, has a calm personality, and has a good eye for gambling stones. I really want to accept him as my godson."

Ning Qiuchen's eyes lit up: "Then let's take it."

Mrs. Ning sneered: "You think it's beautiful, maybe you don't agree.

Don't think I don't know what you're up to, in short, you must not bully my son! "

Ning Qiuchen: "..."

son? Don't you mean you haven't agreed yet?

***

In today's stone gambling battle, the people in the hall clearly felt the difference.