Chapter 86

Yet it is.

Because soon, he also received notices to be removed from Gu's gambling stone shop, Gu's auction house and other places in his light brain!

Yu Jun was stunned on the spot, like falling into an ice cave.

How to do! ! How to do? ! !

Gu Shi really wants to block them just because of his words!

For a small family like them, what can they use to fight against a behemoth like the Gu family?

For the first time, Yu Jun felt the horror of Bai Jing. This young man from a slum didn't have to do anything at all, and there were countless people escorting him.

Why would he provoke such a person? !

Yu Jun held his head tightly and grabbed his hair, the remorse in his heart surged like a tide, he raised his hand and slapped himself fiercely.

The extreme pain was exchanged for a moment of sobriety, and he issued an apology statement as quickly as possible.

[Stone gambler Yu Jun: I'm sorry, sorry, I shouldn't insult Yunshen, origin doesn't mean anything. I am trash, I am useless trash! 】

He shook his hands and sent three messages in a row, hoping that Young Master Gu would spare his life for the sake of his sincerity.

At this moment, he can't wait to kneel down to Bai Jing!

Everyone in the comment area was stunned. Is this the same Yu Jun who puts on the air of an aristocratic family all day and has eyes above the top?

[What's the situation, Yu Jun was hacked? ? 】

[If I go, Yu Jun will actually apologize? ! 】

[Insulting Yunshen, my fist is hardened. 】

[Tsk, this is the first time I see myself calling myself trash. 】

[As a fan of Yunshen, I feel so cool for some reason. 】

Not only him, but also many unrepentant racists before, lowered their "noble" heads and sincerely apologized, which shocked everyone.

These anonymous abusive young masters also received the same warning, no, not a warning, but a notice.

Notice of unilateral termination of cooperation and no room for change!

It was not only the Gu family who did this, but also the Du family and the Lei family, one of the four great families in the empire.

They all received the kindness of Bai Jing on the Sauter public offering.

Bai Jing rescued Du Xingyu from the mouth of the alien beast, freeing the Patriarch of the Lei family from Yan Ji's control, which is no different from saving his life.

There is no place to repay such a big favor. Someone just bumped into the muzzle of the gun. Naturally, they couldn't ask for it.

Everyone once again saw Bai Jing's terrifying influence.

Of the five aristocratic families in the empire, the Yuan clan was removed, leaving only four aristocratic families, three of which supported Bai Jing!

As for the Tang family, they just didn't participate.

No one can have such a strong popularity and support, Bai Jing is the only one.

Since then, those mocking remarks quickly disappeared, and no one dared to touch the bad luck of these bigwigs.