Chapter 43

The light blue mecha was left with only an afterimage in the training room, and only when it landed, the outline of the mecha and the shredded streamer could be seen.

"Alpha, stop it! Stop it now!"

Yao Tian recovered from his daze, and immediately stopped, his heart almost in his throat.

It's over, the teenager is only a B-level genetic level, and the difficult action of teleportation is the most energy-intensive. What will happen to his body?

It's all his fault, he just forgot to remind him just because he was surprised.

It's just that the boy's performance doesn't look like a person with a B-level gene at all. Judging from the potential he showed, he definitely reached an S-level!

Bai Jing recovered from the state of being one with the mecha, and then he was exhausted. His fingers were numb due to the constant high speed, and he lost his perception. His mental power also returned to the body and began to rest.

The sweat on his forehead kept flowing, and a few drops along the long eyelashes almost fell into his eyes. Bai Jing could only close his eyes and wait for the exhaustion to pass.

"How are you, Alpha? Open the cockpit door."

Yao Tian's anxious voice came from the earplugs.

He can't wait to kill himself just lost his mind. As a professional high-level mecha coach, he has not fulfilled the responsibilities of a professional.

It's just that it's useless to blame yourself now. He has a particle conduction device that stabilizes his mental body. He just hopes that he can make it in time, and don't let the young man with great potential have a mental breakdown!

"I...it's fine." Bai Jing gasped and said, "It's just...a little bit out of strength."

The young man's clear voice came from the earplugs intermittently, causing Yao Tian to let out a heavy sigh and let go of his tense heartstrings. Phew, as long as it's fine.

Bai Jing felt that his current state was much better than yesterday, but he was just tired and weak, at least he didn't fall into a coma.

If it was placed yesterday, after experiencing the extreme teleportation, it is absolutely impossible for him to continue to remain awake.

This is the power of S-class spiritual power.

Although it is only one level away from the A-level, after breaking through that critical point, the mental power will increase rapidly at a rate of ten times, and the gap between the two is like a world of difference.

Half an hour later, Bai Jing felt that the tiredness of his body began to weaken, and the thin white line of mental power also drilled out of his body and began to connect to the induction helmet.

The light blue mecha moved again, but it moved slowly, because the sense of the fingers had not fully recovered.

Yao Tian has been guiding this talented student until eight o'clock in the evening, until the latter reaches the limit of his physical fitness, and then he does not stop.

After six hours of teaching, the teenager has mastered eight combined footwork, and the learning speed is amazing!

Every time after he explained and demonstrated once, the second teaching has not yet started. It is convenient for me to operate the mecha and start practicing, and the movements are not bad. It is equivalent to re-engraving from him. This kind of learning ability is terrifying. .